Old 06-09-2015, 10:11 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

^ Told ya Now take 10 bucks and try out a p line DD when you come across one!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2015, 12:29 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 19
Niced 1,057 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogurt View Post
^ Told ya Now take 10 bucks and try out a p line DD when you come across one!
Ha. Many thanks. I almost grabbed one of those also yesterday, but I really liked the new shield stamp so went with s-line. I won't be throwing for at least a couple months now though after dislocating my shoulder yesterday, so we'll have to wait on a p-line.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah I think they made a really clean cut and cool design for their new shield stamps. They are going to get the recognition and sales they deserve I think, the old stamps didn't really draw many people I don't think.

More than half my bag is Discmania and I wouldn't drop any disc I have in my bag from them. They are hidden gems, but I think with lizzote getting more exposure, they finally have some recognition!

Also, sorry to hear about your shoulder... That would suck I wouldn't know what to do with my life and I've only been playing here in MN for a year haha. Did you just try and throw way too hard?
Old 06-09-2015, 12:57 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 19
Niced 1,057 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogurt View Post
Yeah I think they made a really clean cut and cool design for their new shield stamps. They are going to get the recognition and sales they deserve I think, the old stamps didn't really draw many people I don't think.

More than half my bag is Discmania and I wouldn't drop any disc I have in my bag from them. They are hidden gems, but I think with lizzote getting more exposure, they finally have some recognition!

Also, sorry to hear about your shoulder... That would suck I wouldn't know what to do with my life and I've only been playing here in MN for a year haha. Did you just try and throw way too hard?
Yeah I didn't particularly like the weird stamps, although they didn't really bother me. But I love the new shield stamps. And my mini store stamp P1Xs. I've been pretty impressed with all the Discmania I've thrown.

I slipped on sand when I planted. Windmilled my arm and it came out. I think that's my seventh dislocation of that shoulder. Started a thread in the General forum with a pic of my x-ray.

Old 06-09-2015, 02:00 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.3
Courses Played: 133
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 1,243 Times in 375 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RistoS View Post
I get that, I just think the shortest chart should be about 50 feet shorter than what "amateur" is now on all disc models. For example, InnovaStore recommends the TD2 as a max distance driver for those who can't throw past 300 feet.
Gotcha, I didn't understand that this was what you meant by the other post. Hopefully it still helps and you can use it as a guideline.