#161  
Old 06-06-2017, 09:33 AM
Micah511 Micah511 is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 78
Niced 26 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose33 View Post
It was sig that got autocorrected.
ahhh okay. i thought i was missing an easter egg of sorts. he does love his dog and posts about him all the time, haha.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 06-06-2017, 10:12 AM
Moose33 Moose33 is online now
Salient/Yikun Groupie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA
Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 74
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 5,298
Niced 1,102 Times in 711 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah511 View Post
ahhh okay. i thought i was missing an easter egg of sorts. he does love his dog and posts about him all the time, haha.
I do think that Ralph is on some of the Opto Bite runs though!
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 06-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Vhadka Vhadka is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Collinsville, IL
Posts: 27
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Dumb question but do these say emac truth on the bottom flight plate or just truth?
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 06-06-2017, 09:48 PM
MindDump's Avatar
MindDump MindDump is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Oregon
Years Playing: 12.7
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 9
Niced 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhadka View Post
Dumb question but do these say emac truth on the bottom flight plate or just truth?






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 06-29-2017, 12:55 PM
Lancerswimmer89 Lancerswimmer89 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 258
Niced 43 Times in 39 Posts
Default

I'm loving my biofuzion EMAC truth. I was throwing a pile of buzz's that were in various stages of beat, but this thing flies straighter and farther than any of them. Also, it is great at holding whatever line you throw it on. Definitely a keeper at this point.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 07-07-2017, 12:10 PM
eric40817's Avatar
eric40817 eric40817 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: MA
Courses Played: 12
Posts: 1,984
Niced 101 Times in 67 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerswimmer89 View Post
I'm loving my biofuzion EMAC truth. I was throwing a pile of buzz's that were in various stages of beat, but this thing flies straighter and farther than any of them. Also, it is great at holding whatever line you throw it on. Definitely a keeper at this point.
This is good news. I grabbed one for my players pack choice recently and have yet to throw it. Right now my mid setup is a Retro Claymore, Opto Claymore, Bard, Justice. The Bard is pretty new and OS. The Opto Claymore is worn in and a laser. Im looking for something to fill the gap and I've been thinking a Truth or 2 would work depending on plastic. Or doing what I tend to do and overhaul my mid range line up for new molds entirely and start cycling again with Truths and Verdicts lol
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 07-07-2017, 12:35 PM
eric40817's Avatar
eric40817 eric40817 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: MA
Courses Played: 12
Posts: 1,984
Niced 101 Times in 67 Posts
Default

The thing holding me back from adding an Emac, is that I keep reading how they encroach on fairway distances. I dont know what distance that is when they say fairway distances. I throw my fairways up to about 300', maybe more depending on the mold. But if an EMac truth is just going to overlap a fairway, then I probably wont add it...
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 07-07-2017, 12:47 PM
JTdisc JTdisc is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Central NY
Courses Played: 6
Posts: 765
Niced 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric40817 View Post
The thing holding me back from adding an Emac, is that I keep reading how they encroach on fairway distances. I dont know what distance that is when they say fairway distances. I throw my fairways up to about 300', maybe more depending on the mold. But if an EMac truth is just going to overlap a fairway, then I probably wont add it...
Truth and Verdict is a good combo. I throw Verdict, Emac Truth, and old Truth to cover my midranges.

As far as fairway distances go, I can get my seasoned Teebirds out further than the Truth. Although I just picked up a backup Champ Teebird and this one is abnormally beefy. It's not really outdistancing my old Truth by much.

I think there can be some overlap between a speed 5 mid (like the Truth) and a speed 7 fairway. The fairways should go a little further, but you need to evaluate if it's enough to justify carrying both. Where a mid like the Truth really shines is when paired to a longer fairway or control driver, like a Convict/Escape/Saint/Saint Pro etc.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 07-07-2017, 12:49 PM
atison atison is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 12
Posts: 171
Niced 54 Times in 31 Posts
Default

Yes Truths/Verdicts can overlap with fairway discs even at those ranges but you can hit those ranges on some different lines with them. The flip side of that is that you can hit Mid shots on a much smoother pull which for me means more accuracy.

I also bag a suspect which for me is like a tweener disc between my mids and throwing putters since sometimes my truth/verdicts can run long in certain situations.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
 

  #170  
Old 07-07-2017, 12:54 PM
eric40817's Avatar
eric40817 eric40817 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: MA
Courses Played: 12
Posts: 1,984
Niced 101 Times in 67 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTdisc View Post
Truth and Verdict is a good combo. I throw Verdict, Emac Truth, and old Truth to cover my midranges.

As far as fairway distances go, I can get my seasoned Teebirds out further than the Truth. Although I just picked up a backup Champ Teebird and this one is abnormally beefy. It's not really outdistancing my old Truth by much.

I think there can be some overlap between a speed 5 mid (like the Truth) and a speed 7 fairway. The fairways should go a little further, but you need to evaluate if it's enough to justify carrying both. Where a mid like the Truth really shines is when paired to a longer fairway or control driver, like a Convict/Escape/Saint/Saint Pro etc.
I bag both an Escape and Convict. My fairways are either a Patriot, Underworld, or Leopard3 depending on what I feel like throwing or the course, an Eagle, and a XXX. thats the general set up anyway. From what Im gathering on truths and how they compare, I could either bag a rounded out fairway category and just a few mids, or add the Truth(s), and bag more mids and just bag a couple staple fairways.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buzzz OS vs Emac Truth Spike Hyzer Discs 11 01-17-2020 10:48 AM
More Fade than an EMAC Truth? TripleB Discs 71 10-16-2018 09:16 PM
DD enforcer, truth, eMac truth, convict, escape, felon Ricksastar The Marketplace 9 01-26-2018 10:22 PM
EMAC Truth Replacement will1442 Discs 28 01-03-2018 12:29 PM
Compass vs. EMac Truth PMantle Discs 6 06-06-2016 07:17 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.