Old 06-06-2017, 09:33 AM
Bogey Member

Niced 26 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose33 View Post
It was sig that got autocorrected.
ahhh okay. i thought i was missing an easter egg of sorts. he does love his dog and posts about him all the time, haha.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2017, 10:12 AM
Salient/Yikun Groupie

Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 74
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 1,102 Times in 711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah511 View Post
ahhh okay. i thought i was missing an easter egg of sorts. he does love his dog and posts about him all the time, haha.
I do think that Ralph is on some of the Opto Bite runs though!
Old 06-06-2017, 08:58 PM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dumb question but do these say emac truth on the bottom flight plate or just truth?
Old 06-06-2017, 09:48 PM

Years Playing: 12.7
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhadka View Post
Dumb question but do these say emac truth on the bottom flight plate or just truth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niced: (2)
Old 06-29-2017, 12:55 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 43 Times in 39 Posts

I'm loving my biofuzion EMAC truth. I was throwing a pile of buzz's that were in various stages of beat, but this thing flies straighter and farther than any of them. Also, it is great at holding whatever line you throw it on. Definitely a keeper at this point.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:10 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 12
Niced 101 Times in 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerswimmer89 View Post
I'm loving my biofuzion EMAC truth. I was throwing a pile of buzz's that were in various stages of beat, but this thing flies straighter and farther than any of them. Also, it is great at holding whatever line you throw it on. Definitely a keeper at this point.
This is good news. I grabbed one for my players pack choice recently and have yet to throw it. Right now my mid setup is a Retro Claymore, Opto Claymore, Bard, Justice. The Bard is pretty new and OS. The Opto Claymore is worn in and a laser. Im looking for something to fill the gap and I've been thinking a Truth or 2 would work depending on plastic. Or doing what I tend to do and overhaul my mid range line up for new molds entirely and start cycling again with Truths and Verdicts lol
Old 07-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Double Eagle Member

The thing holding me back from adding an Emac, is that I keep reading how they encroach on fairway distances. I dont know what distance that is when they say fairway distances. I throw my fairways up to about 300', maybe more depending on the mold. But if an EMac truth is just going to overlap a fairway, then I probably wont add it...
Old 07-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 6
Niced 8 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric40817 View Post
The thing holding me back from adding an Emac, is that I keep reading how they encroach on fairway distances. I dont know what distance that is when they say fairway distances. I throw my fairways up to about 300', maybe more depending on the mold. But if an EMac truth is just going to overlap a fairway, then I probably wont add it...
Truth and Verdict is a good combo. I throw Verdict, Emac Truth, and old Truth to cover my midranges.

As far as fairway distances go, I can get my seasoned Teebirds out further than the Truth. Although I just picked up a backup Champ Teebird and this one is abnormally beefy. It's not really outdistancing my old Truth by much.

I think there can be some overlap between a speed 5 mid (like the Truth) and a speed 7 fairway. The fairways should go a little further, but you need to evaluate if it's enough to justify carrying both. Where a mid like the Truth really shines is when paired to a longer fairway or control driver, like a Convict/Escape/Saint/Saint Pro etc.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 10.6
Niced 54 Times in 31 Posts

Yes Truths/Verdicts can overlap with fairway discs even at those ranges but you can hit those ranges on some different lines with them. The flip side of that is that you can hit Mid shots on a much smoother pull which for me means more accuracy.

I also bag a suspect which for me is like a tweener disc between my mids and throwing putters since sometimes my truth/verdicts can run long in certain situations.

Niced: (1)

Old 07-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTdisc View Post
Truth and Verdict is a good combo. I throw Verdict, Emac Truth, and old Truth to cover my midranges.

As far as fairway distances go, I can get my seasoned Teebirds out further than the Truth. Although I just picked up a backup Champ Teebird and this one is abnormally beefy. It's not really outdistancing my old Truth by much.

I think there can be some overlap between a speed 5 mid (like the Truth) and a speed 7 fairway. The fairways should go a little further, but you need to evaluate if it's enough to justify carrying both. Where a mid like the Truth really shines is when paired to a longer fairway or control driver, like a Convict/Escape/Saint/Saint Pro etc.
I bag both an Escape and Convict. My fairways are either a Patriot, Underworld, or Leopard3 depending on what I feel like throwing or the course, an Eagle, and a XXX. thats the general set up anyway. From what Im gathering on truths and how they compare, I could either bag a rounded out fairway category and just a few mids, or add the Truth(s), and bag more mids and just bag a couple staple fairways.