Old 07-14-2017, 08:20 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 853 Times in 716 Posts
Default SuperHero bag.

I know one of the new SuperHero Bags is waterproof the H2O model is the one I would buy if I did not get a different bag that has a seat to it.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2017, 02:46 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 25
Niced 853 Times in 716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
I know one of the new SuperHero Bags is waterproof the H2O model is the one I would buy if I did not get a different bag that has a seat to it.
Bought a different pack instead, happy with it cost and design of whole thing, pack is actually a Vertex Angler Backpack.

Last edited by Casey 1988; 09-28-2017 at 02:49 AM.
Old 05-28-2018, 10:09 PM

Years Playing: 22.6
Courses Played: 26
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Cover not sticking to velcro

Ive had a Superhero since October and I like it for the most part. Winning it saved me the $200+ of buying a Simian.

The only big complaint is that when I put my wallet, keys and phone in the top soft lined pocket, the Velcro that holds the main compartment cover doesnt stay stuck to the Velcro along my back. So I have to push the cover out of the way to get to the discs.

Has anyone come up with an easy solution? My wife is a pretty good seamstress, so Im going to enlist her help to solve it. Has anyone added snaps or someth8ng else to solve it?
Old 06-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 25.7
Courses Played: 23
Niced 10 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallybadputter View Post
Ive had a Superhero since October and I like it for the most part. Winning it saved me the $200+ of buying a Simian.

The only big complaint is that when I put my wallet, keys and phone in the top soft lined pocket, the Velcro that holds the main compartment cover doesnt stay stuck to the Velcro along my back. So I have to push the cover out of the way to get to the discs.

Has anyone come up with an easy solution? My wife is a pretty good seamstress, so Im going to enlist her help to solve it. Has anyone added snaps or someth8ng else to solve it?
I got some velcro and simply added another strip next to the current velcro strips in the bag. works well.

Niced: (1)
Old 06-07-2018, 10:53 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.5
Courses Played: 109
Niced 215 Times in 121 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallybadputter View Post
I’ve had a Superhero since October and I like it for the most part. Winning it saved me the $200+ of buying a Simian.

The only big complaint is that when I put my wallet, keys and phone in the top soft lined pocket, the Velcro that holds the main compartment cover doesn’t stay stuck to the Velcro along my back. So I have to push the cover out of the way to get to the discs.

Has anyone come up with an easy solution? My wife is a pretty good seamstress, so I’m going to enlist her help to solve it. Has anyone added snaps or someth8ng else to solve it?
I got this bag for Christmas. I'm loving how it fits on my wide shoulders. The quality is holding up great in the few months i've had it no issues. My only complaint would be as others have mentioned that the velcro to hold the flap back is a little too small or not velcroy (making up words lol) enough when you put a wallet and keys in the front top pocket the flap doesn't hold back as well. Small issue really and probably easily fixed with an added strip of velcro but so small an issue that i haven't bother to do anything about it yet.
Old 06-22-2018, 01:32 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 2
Niced 549 Times in 353 Posts

Thinking of different ways to trick out the superhero... basically I feel like there are just a few zones that have some wasted space. Above the main disc compartment where the flap would normally Velcro in, there doesn't seem to be any reasonable way to actually get the flap female Velcro to touch the backside male Velcro when you have the top putter pockets full. Thinking why not Velcro additional disc storage in the back? I was initially thinking you could Velcro another pocket or sleeve right there. Alternatively, I thinking you could get a couple strong magnets attached to eachother with paracord or some other kind of fabric, Velcro one end to the back Velcro zone as described, place a disc over it, and bring the other end over the disc and have it hold the disc there in place. Maybe more elegant than adding additional pockets or straps??

Also I am thinking some additional Velcro on the outside in strategic places might help. Could add some more slots out front over the innova logo for storing another disc or two.

Old 05-05-2019, 04:25 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 11 Times in 9 Posts

So I'm thinking about upgrading my bag in the near future. Currently, I have an Innova deluxe bag. As I get more discs, I'm going to need a bigger and more comfortable bag, all while being at a reasonable price. The super hero pack sounds like a good fit.

What say you, fellow disc golfers? How is this bag holding up for ya'll?