Old 01-15-2018, 07:03 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 67
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 43 Times in 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasOrion View Post
I was looking into this bag, I like a backpack but want a seat and a well built option with a cart is all a plus. Its a WISCONSIN made and I'm from WI so that's a + too. My ONLY gripe is how the putters are stored, it looks like its just a lil pouch that you rest them in and don't look very taught or secure. Does anyone have a handful of pictures or a video of their bag kinda up close or detailed. All I see in reviews are from afar or just showing a dude pulling the cart. Also curious how the base is and if there is a lining on the bottom (inside) for the discs to rest or is that just flat and solid?

just want more info etc as I am Poor and cant afford to dump 300-500 just cuz
RidgeRoller.com

Lots of pics and you can zoom in for detail
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2018, 09:07 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 18 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
I was looking into this bag, I like a backpack but want a seat and a well built option with a cart is all a plus. Its a WISCONSIN made and I'm from WI so that's a + too. My ONLY gripe is how the putters are stored, it looks like its just a lil pouch that you rest them in and don't look very taught or secure. Does anyone have a handful of pictures or a video of their bag kinda up close or detailed. All I see in reviews are from afar or just showing a dude pulling the cart. Also curious how the base is and if there is a lining on the bottom (inside) for the discs to rest or is that just flat and solid?

The putter pouch is one of the best features of the Ridge.. 3 putters up high for easy access and they are very secure.. the pouch is huge inside and with the plead on the closure makes it expand to zip it up super easy. On the bottom of the bag is a hybrid rubber toughest material I could find. Inside bottom of the bag is padded covered with rip-stop material. Hope that helps also join the RidgeRoller cartel page on facebook. Thanks guys

Niced: (1)
Old 01-16-2018, 10:02 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 17
Niced 269 Times in 210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
RidgeRoller.com

Lots of pics and you can zoom in for detail
I did that already. I almost need to investigate in person haha. I know like 5 guys on the Ridge Roller Team so I should just play a round with them, then search their bags haha
Old 01-16-2018, 10:12 AM

Niced 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:

I keep 3 putters in the pouch and they’re held in securely; add a 4th and they become slightly difficult to remove.

He base is very solid since it’s part of the built in seat and the the discs rest on that. I’ll try to get some pics later today or tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-06-2018, 01:07 PM

Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Just an fyi the backpack isn't made in WI. The backpack is made in China. The cart is made in WI.

Old 02-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Par Member

Yes that is correct backpack made in China frame Roller made in Wisconsin. I do not go China direct I use a subcontractor company based in the USA so I’m trying to support as much as I can. I have USA manufacturing but the price of the bag would be well over 350$ retail if I did that. It totally sucks and sad.. hopefully someday I can employ my own people to sew the bags. One can only dream. Thanks again for all the support!!

Old 02-21-2018, 10:32 AM

Years Playing: 14.8
Courses Played: 83
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey I’m from WI and am just finding out about these bags/carts. It looks like it has verything i could want in a bag/cart. Where in WI are these made? And are there any stores that carry them yet? I live in Eau Claire but travel to Manitowoc often to visit family. Thanks!
Old 02-21-2018, 10:45 AM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocs8x9x View Post
Yes that is correct backpack made in China frame Roller made in Wisconsin. I do not go China direct I use a subcontractor company based in the USA so I’m trying to support as much as I can. I have USA manufacturing but the price of the bag would be well over 350$ retail if I did that. It totally sucks and sad.. hopefully someday I can employ my own people to sew the bags. One can only dream. Thanks again for all the support!!
Sorry, first time posting on a thread like this. Was trying include Rocs8x9x comment in my last post. Wondering where in WI these are made and if there are any stores carrying them yet. Looks like a great setup but would like to eye it up in person before committing to a big investment like that. Thanks
Old 02-21-2018, 07:13 PM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblac099 View Post
Sorry, first time posting on a thread like this. Was trying include Rocs8x9x comment in my last post. Wondering where in WI these are made and if there are any stores carrying them yet. Looks like a great setup but would like to eye it up in person before committing to a big investment like that. Thanks
Appleton wi right on the way to Rollin Ridge in manitowac. Shoot me a pm on facebook RidgeRoller Customs or Joe Robinson come take a look. Thanks

Old 02-23-2018, 02:51 PM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocs8x9x View Post
Appleton wi right on the way to Rollin Ridge in manitowac. Shoot me a pm on facebook RidgeRoller Customs or Joe Robinson come take a look. Thanks
Cool, I’ll be getting in touch.