Old 06-14-2021, 01:55 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 50 Times in 46 Posts

YESSSSSS!

Alright so I just had to change my grip; re-watched the Feldy putting videos where he talked about having the pressure in the putter at the back and not the front. I've never ever ever ever committed to that because it felt way too "strong" in my hand but man, oh f*#)@#g man, does that change everything.

I imagine that has to change something because it's also a lot easier for me to shift weight and actually get the push forward, too?

I can legitimately push putt about 50 feet at the moment. I have no idea what changing the grip does/did but this feels like so much less effort compared to how I was putting before
Sponsored Links

Old 06-14-2021, 09:46 AM
Par Member

Niced 186 Times in 102 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zphix View Post
YESSSSSS!

Alright so I just had to change my grip; re-watched the Feldy putting videos where he talked about having the pressure in the putter at the back and not the front. I've never ever ever ever committed to that because it felt way too "strong" in my hand but man, oh f*#)@#g man, does that change everything.

I imagine that has to change something because it's also a lot easier for me to shift weight and actually get the push forward, too?

I can legitimately push putt about 50 feet at the moment. I have no idea what changing the grip does/did but this feels like so much less effort compared to how I was putting before
Do you have a clip of this part? Not sure I understand the pressure at the back concept above.

Niced: (1)