#3501  
Old 12-10-2018, 06:09 PM
keltik's Avatar
keltik keltik is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Horneytown NC
Years Playing: 12.3
Courses Played: 42
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,361
Niced 84 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Carne asada, ya nos cargo el payaso...
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #3502  
Old 12-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Putt for D'oh's Avatar
Putt for D'oh Putt for D'oh is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,014
Niced 391 Times in 222 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colink View Post
How is it that there isn't a disc golf cookbook? Recipes for the tournament, home course and backyard putting?
Almost all of my putting practice comes while I am BBQ-ing

Reply With Quote
  #3503  
Old 12-10-2018, 09:02 PM
pjhayes7 pjhayes7 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Marietta, Ga
Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,623
Niced 548 Times in 316 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscNinja33 View Post
You had me until “overmolds only”.
You misunderstood, or I may have written it poorly. Non overmolds are certainly still fine, but they would exclude overmolds without compass points in their new tour.

Although, I have it on good authority from a source I bribed with several milkshakes that Innova is improving the compass point overmolding process so that they will have the benefit of the common eight compass points, not just the cardinal directions. My source indicates that after they have perfected this technique, they will be converting all of their most popular molds to this process. Just as the Nova is the Aviar, they will be doing the same thing to the Teebird, Roc, etc. The real tricky part is incorporating V-Tech into all of these overmold replacements, so they are the pinnacle of the disc making art. Once this disc perfection is achieved, then The Deuce will switch its focus to acquiring FS1 and FS2 to be the place where their league is aired. Only then will Dave Dunipace retire, after completing his life's work.

Reply With Quote
  #3504  
Old 12-10-2018, 09:19 PM
jfb3 jfb3 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 114
Posts: 185
Niced 67 Times in 31 Posts
Default

Wysocki with an Innova box.

https://i.redd.it/uophzsqh0k321.jpg

Reply With Quote
  #3505  
Old 12-10-2018, 09:42 PM
JTacoma03's Avatar
JTacoma03 JTacoma03 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Baton Rouge, LA and SF, CA
Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 133
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 4,247
Niced 1,287 Times in 387 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb3 View Post
Wysocki with an Innova box. https://i.redd.it/uophzsqh0k321.jpg
Came to post this, can't help but feel this wasn't intentional, but maybe I'm wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherDave View Post
Thoughts on yerba mate?
I drink it every day (cold though, like a gringo)! In fact I'm trying to get Guayaki back in the dg game again. I first learned about them when they were giving free cans out at the 2010 Masters Cup, and they're huge now. They're based out here in the bay area.

I'm in the same camp as BuiltTooLong - replaced 99% of my energy drink consumption. It just feels like a cleaner caffeine rush without the massive amount of sugar, and the guarana found in most energy drinks is not good for your heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colink View Post
How is it that there isn't a disc golf cookbook? Recipes for the tournament, home course and backyard putting?
I'd buy one. I'm very much an apprentice in the kitchen, but learning bit by bit does make experimenting more fun.

There should be a section called "C-Tier recipes" for when you're TD'ing a C-Tier (or a monthly kinda thing...) and you can't afford to fundraise for catered lunch!

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #3506  
Old 12-10-2018, 09:56 PM
DiscNinja33's Avatar
DiscNinja33 DiscNinja33 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Michigan
Courses Played: 41
Posts: 135
Niced 217 Times in 65 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb3 View Post
Wysocki with an Innova box.

https://i.redd.it/uophzsqh0k321.jpg


Ricky- “Out of respect for Lat 64, I won’t announce anything til my contract is up.” [sic]

Also Ricky- “hehe”

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #3507  
Old 12-10-2018, 09:59 PM
DiscNinja33's Avatar
DiscNinja33 DiscNinja33 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Michigan
Courses Played: 41
Posts: 135
Niced 217 Times in 65 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjhayes7 View Post
You misunderstood, or I may have written it poorly. Non overmolds are certainly still fine, but they would exclude overmolds without compass points in their new tour.



Although, I have it on good authority from a source I bribed with several milkshakes that Innova is improving the compass point overmolding process so that they will have the benefit of the common eight compass points, not just the cardinal directions. My source indicates that after they have perfected this technique, they will be converting all of their most popular molds to this process. Just as the Nova is the Aviar, they will be doing the same thing to the Teebird, Roc, etc. The real tricky part is incorporating V-Tech into all of these overmold replacements, so they are the pinnacle of the disc making art. Once this disc perfection is achieved, then The Deuce will switch its focus to acquiring FS1 and FS2 to be the place where their league is aired. Only then will Dave Dunipace retire, after completing his life's work.


Ooooohhhh alright, gotcha on the overmold, my mistake!

Gonna have to get me an overmold Destroyer lol
Reply With Quote
  #3508  
Old 12-10-2018, 10:55 PM
DinosaurThunder's Avatar
DinosaurThunder DinosaurThunder is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Years Playing: 26.2
Courses Played: 4
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 1,346
Niced 337 Times in 155 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTacoma03 View Post
Came to post this, can't help but feel this wasn't intentional, but maybe I'm wrong?


He seems so a lot of things unintentionally almost to to a “fault”

Reply With Quote
  #3509  
Old 12-10-2018, 11:41 PM
Putt for D'oh's Avatar
Putt for D'oh Putt for D'oh is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,014
Niced 391 Times in 222 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaurThunder View Post
He seems so a lot of things unintentionally almost to to a “fault”
It’s like he stepped right into that.

Reply With Quote
 

  #3510  
Old 12-11-2018, 12:18 AM
@iDiscGolf's Avatar
@iDiscGolf @iDiscGolf is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 34
Posts: 3,815
Niced 344 Times in 216 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaurThunder View Post
He seems so a lot of things unintentionally almost to to a “fault”
You fumbled this one but if read as I think it was intended that'd have been post of the day.

Who poof reads anymoar anyways


Last edited by @iDiscGolf; 12-11-2018 at 12:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Inevitable 2018 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread Bgso General Disc Golf Chat 882 03-25-2018 11:56 PM
The Inevitable 2017 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread Aim For The Chains General Disc Golf Chat 1267 07-15-2017 05:23 AM
The Inevitable 2016 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread bhadella General Disc Golf Chat 1046 11-11-2016 09:59 PM
Thoughts on Devan Owens switching sponsors SteezeOG General Disc Golf Chat 18 03-02-2014 10:07 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.