Old 06-09-2019, 12:15 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 675 Times in 581 Posts

I have seen a review of the New Disc for Paul online by Rec Rob. The new mold look like it is just a wider rim of the 7 speed Pipeline more a 8-9 speed that Paul used to copy the rim shape of.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2019, 06:33 PM
Par Member

Niced 83 Times in 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
No if the mold has the Discraft name on then it is more a signature line like the way KC got with the two molds and his own special plastic for Innova that Ken Climo worked with the company to make.

This to me is not the same as what Infinite is doing with Innova or what Discmania is doing with Innova, Latitude 64, and Yikun Discs as a sepreate brand of discs from these companies but rather that Pual McBeth will have his own signature Discraft line that Paul has designed himself.
Paul said himself that he would come up with a line of discs produced by Discraft that were his. When asked what his company name would be, he said there hadn't been a final decision. Check out the interview he did where he explained why he went switched to Discraft and gave several details of his million dollar contract.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:16 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 68
Niced 220 Times in 130 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
No if the mold has the Discraft name on then it is more a signature line like the way KC got with the two molds and his own special plastic for Innova that Ken Climo worked with the company to make.

This to me is not the same as what Infinite is doing with Innova or what Discmania is doing with Innova, Latitude 64, and Yikun Discs as a sepreate brand of discs from these companies but rather that Pual McBeth will have his own signature Discraft line that Paul has designed himself.

So your saying that if paul decides to leave discraft in 4 years, discraft will own 100% of the design and naming of the disc? I dont think paul is that dumb to do that for a company.

I understand it that pauls line of designed discs is produced by discraft. The same way discmania uses innova.

I feel paul is a partner of discraft, not a employee.

I dont understand how you have so much to say about discraft, yet seem to have no valuable info or opinion.

Last edited by Emoney; 06-09-2019 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 21.2
Courses Played: 90
Niced 100 Times in 52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
-snip-

I don't understand how you have so much to say, yet have no valuable info or opinion.
FTFY

Old 06-09-2019, 10:25 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 25
Niced 675 Times in 581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
So your saying that if paul decides to leave discraft in 4 years, discraft will own 100% of the design and naming of the disc? I dont think paul is that dumb to do that for a company.

I understand it that pauls line of designed discs is produced by discraft. The same way discmania uses innova.

I feel paul is a partner of discraft, not a employee.

I dont understand how you have so much to say about discraft, yet seem to have no valuable info or opinion.
I thought they were a signature line but that Paul was more the person to potentially take over Discraft but that as long as Paul was not the yet owner, that the Paul McBeth line would be a signature line until Paul took over Discraft/ keep partnering with DGA. At least In the interview that I saw on YouTube where Paul said there are too many sponsored Pro Disc Golf players compared to regular Golf if you take the sports from the standpoint of popularity. In that same interview Paul is asked if he was being courted to take over Discraft and he said that the possibility is there.

This could mean that Paul if he does take over Discraft that Paul is having his line be the only line in the Discraft lineup but to me Paul seems smarter then that. To me Paul seems smart enough to do what Innova does and if a mold itself is very limited but not fully gone or the mold is so unpopular to warrant it being discontinued they make a limited run of the mold in the best selling plastic for that disc.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:42 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 52
Niced 3,957 Times in 2,103 Posts

Just... STAWP...

Old 06-09-2019, 11:45 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 89 Times in 51 Posts

Can we uh talk more about the disc before this thread gets sent to the landfill? I have a few coming my way next week to test out. I’ll compare it to my vultures raptors and stalkers

Old 06-10-2019, 12:28 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 9
Niced 99 Times in 77 Posts

Five pages in and I have no clue why this thread is in the disc's section.

Anybody thrown this thing/done measurements yet?
Old 06-10-2019, 12:33 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.2
Courses Played: 297
Niced 1,987 Times in 992 Posts

I hear they're even better than sliced bread, but color me a swirly shade of skepitical. A wholesome sliced multi-grain is great in a variety of sammich applications.

Niced: (2)

Last edited by BogeyNoMore; 06-10-2019 at 12:37 AM.

Old 06-10-2019, 12:49 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 68
Niced 220 Times in 130 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmatt17073 View Post
FTFY
Idk, maybe im being too hard on him/her but damn....seems so far off the mark sometimes with this person. Between the crazy run on sentences and misinformation i feel like im getting trolled.

Like how they do in politics....keep putting out lots of bad information, and they wont recognise the truth.

N E way. It seems discraft/paul is rushing to get his lineup out. Their whole buisness model before paul was quality and consistency. I have seen neither with the luna and kong. I feel discraft/paul should slow down a little, get the consistency out of the 2 discs he has, and then build some hype for his fairway.

Last edited by Emoney; 06-10-2019 at 12:51 AM.