Old 04-22-2019, 09:46 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 74
Niced 131 Times in 98 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydex View Post
Anybody have experience with 750 F3s?
It is probably just as forgotten and random as the 400. I like 400 f3s but they are fairly random in flight, one can be flippy and the next stable. I just have many of the green proto 400 ones that fly really nice and straight. I really like this mold but it is very forgotten/unused by many. Like any Prodigy disc if you find one you like, buy several of that color/run/weight, because good luck finding another one like it again.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2019, 02:18 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 9
Niced 101 Times in 78 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerc View Post
It is probably just as forgotten and random as the 400. I like 400 f3s but they are fairly random in flight, one can be flippy and the next stable. I just have many of the green proto 400 ones that fly really nice and straight. I really like this mold but it is very forgotten/unused by many. Like any Prodigy disc if you find one you like, buy several of that color/run/weight, because good luck finding another one like it again.
Interesting, that's a bit unfortunate. I thew some 400 F3s that flew close to FD/River in flight. Ordered some in 750 a couple days ago under the assumption they'd be a little more stable but still straight discs.

Old 04-22-2019, 02:46 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 74
Niced 131 Times in 98 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydex View Post
Interesting, that's a bit unfortunate. I thew some 400 F3s that flew close to FD/River in flight. Ordered some in 750 a couple days ago under the assumption they'd be a little more stable but still straight discs.
That would be my guess too. I don't think it will matter, any way they should be a pretty straight disc. At worst they will fade a bit at the end or need little hyzer. They are a very "fd/river" like disc. Fortunately they are a slow disc so the changes in stability cannot be too big

Niced: (1)