Old 11-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Thanks, Dad

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 93
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

I can't wait til the first runs are done and we can get some for a little cheaper. I think this should be a nice disc to add to the bag.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Vibram Company Rep

Years Playing: 32
Courses Played: 1
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJFK View Post
hey steve, a couple of my proto ascents have beat in and now have a sort of chalkyness to them. did i get a weird batch? or is it something i can expect cuz i really like it
I don't know about this. (did you post it previously or did I read it somewhere else). Aaron has been throwing his for close to a full season, I'll ask him what he thinks.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:43 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think what dodgeman is trying to say is that apothecary doesn't have the arm speed
Old 11-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 25
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to xJFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenDodge View Post
I don't know about this. (did you post it previously or did I read it somewhere else). Aaron has been throwing his for close to a full season, I'll ask him what he thinks.
i think i might've posted it on DGR, or earlier in this thread.. i only noticed it cuz it was a rather dewey (is that the right word?) morning so i had to wipe them off a lot and i noticed when they were dry, they felt kinda chalky
Old 11-04-2010, 12:45 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 54 Times in 37 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenDodge View Post
Regarding unconstructive criticism, it is usually based in something. The trick for me is trying to pull out the reasoning (if there is any) behind it.
You are a very patient man (at least in communication, I'll bet you have some more colorful conversations with your buds about some of these guys). It just puzzles me...I don't hype up my sponsors as much as some of these guys are consistently pasting your threads with unintelligible negativity, and I'm being compensated for my discourse. I don't understand the motivation behind it...If you don't like something then explain yourself and move on rather than trying to start a smear campaign. Perhaps all the negative political advertising over the past few months is to blame...
Old 11-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Vibram Company Rep

Years Playing: 32
Courses Played: 1
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothecary View Post
i think your discs suck for those and other reasons.

other reasons include, but are not limited to:

-being unusable as a dye canvas.

-having your stupid logo so prominently displayed. i want to throw a disc, not a billboard.

yes, i really feel this way.
I have heard this comment about the yellow Vibram octagon on the disc. Some people are genuinely going to dislike it, and we will need to live with that.

I did not realize that the dislike was aesthetic. Thank you.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:50 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by discspeed View Post
You are a very patient man (at least in communication, I'll bet you have some more colorful conversations with your buds about some of these guys). It just puzzles me...I don't hype up my sponsors as much as some of these guys are consistently pasting your threads with unintelligible negativity, and I'm being compensated for my discourse. I don't understand the motivation behind it...If you don't like something then explain yourself and move on rather than trying to start a smear campaign. Perhaps all the negative political advertising over the past few months is to blame...
My guess would be that he cares about the quality of his product and he wants to improve it?
Old 11-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Banned

Years Playing: 22.2
Courses Played: 66
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Apothecary

Quote:
Originally Posted by discspeed View Post
just because you have a reading comprehension problem doesnt make my points unintelligible....

i see all these fanboys who are all into the latest disc craze throwing vibram discs and its hurting their game and they dont seem to notice. so many on here saying 'rarara vibram makes good shoe rubber so their discs must rule too!!'

i guess it pisses me off that some people have such bad taste in plastic.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:53 PM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 31
Niced 316 Times in 115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothecary View Post
just because you have a reading comprehension problem doesnt make my points unintelligible....

i see all these fanboys who are all into the latest disc craze throwing vibram discs and its hurting their game and they dont seem to notice. so many on here saying 'rarara vibram makes good shoe rubber so their discs must rule too!!'

i guess it pisses me off that some people have such bad taste in plastic.
It's not plastic. It's rubber.

Apothecary<-----did not comprehend what he read.

Old 11-04-2010, 12:53 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.4
Courses Played: 115
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

I'm far from a Vibram expert, but I've never seen one of the putters in white. Steve, do you guys make white discs?