Old 12-11-2020, 02:45 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 10
Niced 182 Times in 94 Posts

I wonder when the Navy and Gray pre-orders are going to ship? I think I might be getting one for Christmas from my wife... and if they don't ship until after Christmas that is ok with me, though she'll probably be upset, ha. She will want to wrap it.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2020, 04:18 PM

Niced 4 Times in 4 Posts

Just ordered a grey Skinny 2. Looking forward to it. Was told they are still waiting on the delivery and expect them to ship any day now.

Niced: (1)
Old 12-30-2020, 05:19 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 12.6
Courses Played: 33
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 73 Times in 39 Posts

It’s been over a month since I ordered and it still hasn’t made it past Chicago according to the tracking.
This is all on the craziness at the USPS though. Fossa had my bag out their door the day that I ordered.

Old 12-31-2020, 01:33 AM

Niced 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfey View Post
It’s been over a month since I ordered and it still hasn’t made it past Chicago according to the tracking.
This is all on the craziness at the USPS though. Fossa had my bag out their door the day that I ordered.
If you ordered a grey (like I did) around Black Friday, they still don’t have them in. It was just the shipping label created a month ago.

That said, their customer service has been very responsive to emails letting me know they don’t have the bags yet.

Old 01-01-2021, 01:42 AM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonyrob View Post
If you ordered a grey (like I did) around Black Friday, they still don’t have them in. It was just the shipping label created a month ago.

That said, their customer service has been very responsive to emails letting me know they don’t have the bags yet.
My wife ordered me a Navy... it was what I asked for Christmas..I said Gray or Navy and she chose Navy. Looking forward to it hopefully shipping very soon. Of course she didn't notice it said pre order..ha.. so was expecting it to be here by Christmas since she ordered it around Black Friday in November. I do know they were thinking they would be there in time to be shipped out before Christmas, but in these times, stuff happens.
Old 01-11-2021, 03:34 PM
Birdie Member

Anyone received a Navy or Gray one yet? Still waiting on a Navy bag.
Old 01-13-2021, 04:57 PM

Niced 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbford View Post
Anyone received a Navy or Gray one yet? Still waiting on a Navy bag.
Contacted Parker again yesterday and the bags are still in transport from LA to Fossa. Seems to be taking a scenic trip
Old 01-13-2021, 10:11 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonyrob View Post
Contacted Parker again yesterday and the bags are still in transport from LA to Fossa. Seems to be taking a scenic trip
I just had a box sit in Fort Collins, Colorado for six days and then today it gets scanned in San Francisco..... I live in the Houston, Texas area. No idea if it will leave San Francisco quickly or sit there for a few days.. it is one of the Discmania Black Box mystery boxes. I've seen several people get theirs in Canada in just four days, ha.

If they are coming USPS, then they could sit for days at different locations. It is not going well right now for them.
Old 01-13-2021, 11:53 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 18.9
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,305 Times in 1,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbford View Post
I just had a box sit in Fort Collins, Colorado for six days and then today it gets scanned in San Francisco..... I live in the Houston, Texas area. No idea if it will leave San Francisco quickly or sit there for a few days.. it is one of the Discmania Black Box mystery boxes. I've seen several people get theirs in Canada in just four days, ha.

If they are coming USPS, then they could sit for days at different locations. It is not going well right now for them.
That is due to stuff that happened due to the USA Election over Mail in ballots and then soon to be former President finding ways to slow down the USPS for that, now it seems that has still lingered on, the slow down.

Old 01-14-2021, 11:04 AM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
That is due to stuff that happened due to the USA Election over Mail in ballots and then soon to be former President finding ways to slow down the USPS for that, now it seems that has still lingered on, the slow down.
Talking to local post workers.. it is mainly due to Quarantine of workers because of Covid outbreak in winter.. the backups are happening more in states that have more shutdown restrictions.

Workers being out and the giant increase of shipping items during the holidays was the biggest problem.