^ ok, Volkswagen
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2014, 09:46 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkswagen View Post
Just remember your flag stamped freedom was made overseas and any profit will be kept overseas. So 'merica - has little to do with any of this.
So Dynamic Discs will take that profit and send it overseas? They don't use it to pay employees right here in America? All that is donated locally and around the country comes from where exactly?

You sure got a firm grasp on economics my friend. Your chosen name just makes it even funnier.
Old 07-21-2014, 09:49 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 3,072 Times in 1,333 Posts

Old 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 226
Niced 60 Times in 52 Posts

Called it! (couldn't resist). Still a great name. Fits perfect with their theme, and like Chains mentioned, they grabbed it before Legacy.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...=105976&page=8
Old 07-22-2014, 12:44 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 35.1
Niced 20 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieMachine View Post
Yeah very close to a World specs.

Just taking a shot in the dark but my guess this will have some turn. Freedom sounds like a max distance let it rip disc. Maybe a faster Renegade?

Steeze, where is your inside info?
Pretty much exactly what I'm thinking. The name suggests max D.

As a Canadian, I highly look forward to throwing this fine piece of Swedish plastic.

I also look forward to jumping in my 'Merican built car to go pick it up.

Heck, on the way there, I might just flip off anyone driving a car built by a company founded in 1937 at the behest of the leader of the Third Reich.

I'm goofy like that.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:31 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 38
Niced 12 Times in 10 Posts

Sounds like something in between World and the King. If so, I would be very interested.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:45 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 4
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkswagen View Post
Just remember your flag stamped freedom was made overseas and any profit will be kept overseas. So 'merica - has little to do with any of this.
a few things so let me break it out for you:

1: It was a joke and I was just having fun

2: Yes it is produced overseas however what so many people continue to fail to comprehend is that they are different companies and so therefore the profit that you speak of goes to DD. It is no different than the little radio knob in your Ford or Chevy being made in Taiwan. Yes they pay that company overseas to produce said part but the profit stays with the company who's name is on it.

So unless you feel like continuing to be a jerk please move on.
Old 07-22-2014, 10:34 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 69
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 8 Times in 5 Posts

Old 07-22-2014, 10:52 AM
Banned

Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts

people in sweden are molding, stamping, and shipping discs. they use swedish electricity and pay swedish taxes. how does one not comprehend that?

buying discs from this country supports our economy and gives people jobs. its also a lot better for the environment to reduce shipping mileage.

also you guys are teasing someone because of their username? volkswagen has made cars in this country and in mexico. youd be surprised where chevys are made these days.

ITT: dumb people

Old 07-22-2014, 12:18 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolangherity View Post
people in sweden are molding, stamping, and shipping discs. they use swedish electricity and pay swedish taxes. how does one not comprehend that?

buying discs from this country supports our economy and gives people jobs. its also a lot better for the environment to reduce shipping mileage.

also you guys are teasing someone because of their username? volkswagen has made cars in this country and in mexico. youd be surprised where chevys are made these days.

ITT: dumb people
Dumb people indeed. At least be consistent in your trolling. Go find a discmania thread and complain that they are a finnish company and profits are going to employ finnish people.

Aside from the fact DD is capable and does stamp discs in their distribution center you're just a complete loon. They employ americans and ship throughout this country and supply dealers with goods to make profits. All of that stimulates our economy and if you think that a few container ships on massive boats is going to stop any pollution you're just further hammering home your inability to troll properly. At least come with something. Unless you're buying direct from the source I've got you beat on reducing shipping. So go crawl back under your bridge.