Old 07-22-2014, 12:31 PM
Banned

Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts

Steeze, let's be honest man, do you have any clue what trolling means? Just because I don't like you, and disagree with most of what you post, doesn't make me a troll. You seriously have no leg to stand on in most arguments, and just type a bunch of paragraphs to make up for it. Calling someone a troll on a forum is the biggest copout, and I don't respect it.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Michael Moore Fan Club President

Years Playing: 28.3
Courses Played: 58
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 8 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolangherity View Post
Steeze, let's be honest man, do you have any clue what trolling means? Just because I don't like you, and disagree with most of what you post, doesn't make me a troll. You seriously have no leg to stand on in most arguments, and just type a bunch of paragraphs to make up for it. Calling someone a troll on a forum is the biggest copout, and I don't respect it.
No one cares about your respect and yes you're an obvious troll.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

There's respect on dgcr?
Old 07-22-2014, 01:20 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 69
Niced 94 Times in 64 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieMachine View Post
No one cares about your respect and yes you're an obvious troll.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Resident Grouch

Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 359
Niced 661 Times in 226 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkswagen View Post
Just remember your flag stamped freedom was made overseas and any profit will be kept overseas. So 'merica - has little to do with any of this.
You must be one of those folks who still believes in buying an "American" car.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 19.3
Courses Played: 40
Niced 50 Times in 34 Posts

It's getting harder to read the threads on here anymore. Too much arguing and too many trolls.

You don't like a disc then post your opinion and don't come back to the thread. No one is ever going to say that don't like disc YYY just because user MMM on DGCR posted 12 times on that disc's thread that they don't like it.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Yes please bring some honesty. You're the perfect definition of a troll. You don't throw, like, or care about any of the discs put out by Lat64, Westside, or dynamic discs yet you comment on 90% (that's not an exaggeration) of the threads and it's nothing relevant or about the topic. It's simply a stupid little jab at the people who do enjoy their discs.

In the air plastic thread you said anyone who throws discs that light is stupid. In this thread and many others you don't have a comment about the disc you simply complain that it's not "american" and therefore a bad choice for any consumer. Which is silly because the American market is about freedom of choice and that means open competition and a variety of choices for the buyer.

You provide nothing of substance, nothing of relevance, nothing of intelligence and only offer a negative and hateful presence to each and every thread you comment on. Period. That's a troll. That's you.

If your only form of a comeback is to say I'm able to produce a narrative that tears you to pieces that's a compliment and not an insult. I'm sorry I don't follow your 140 character world.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:42 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7
Courses Played: 48
Niced 758 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
I'm going with yes, yes he does. You don't respect it? Bwahahahahahaha
Old 07-22-2014, 04:19 PM
Banned

Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts

no

Old 07-22-2014, 07:34 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 46
Niced 3,082 Times in 1,337 Posts

I mean, let's be for realz guys. The only good Trilogy disc is the Pure. Everything else is rubbish.