Old 09-18-2018, 05:26 PM
Snowflake

Courses Played: 8
Niced 1,922 Times in 1,441 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNichols View Post
Can anyone give me a comaparison to the Pure, as far as depth of rim and flight characteristics? I ordered a Bar Stamp LUCID Marshal I am hoping to use as a driving/throwing putter.
I putt with the Marshal, and I've used the Pure for throwing and putting in the past.

In rim depth, the Marshal is a hair, just a hair deeper than the Pure.

In flight, the Pure is about as dead-straight as any putter out there. The Marshal will have a bit of fade at the end.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 09-18-2018, 05:35 PM
Smelling the Shame

Years Playing: 8.4
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 82 Times in 47 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD86 View Post
I putt with the Marshal, and I've used the Pure for throwing and putting in the past.

In rim depth, the Marshal is a hair, just a hair deeper than the Pure.

In flight, the Pure is about as dead-straight as any putter out there. The Marshal will have a bit of fade at the end.
Thank you! Exactly what I was hoping to hear.
Old 03-16-2019, 11:45 PM

Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

Necro bump because i'm looking at switching from Wizards to Marshals, in large part due to the consistency in plastics.

Can anyone speak to how the Marshal molds up in Lucid plastic? I find many putters will feel nice and slim in baseline but bulky and deep in premium, specifically the Shield which is know is very similar to the Marshal. I've heard lucid Marshal's are flat at least, which is nice.
Old 03-17-2019, 09:35 AM
Snowflake

Courses Played: 8
Niced 1,922 Times in 1,441 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyzer_berg View Post
Necro bump because i'm looking at switching from Wizards to Marshals, in large part due to the consistency in plastics.

Can anyone speak to how the Marshal molds up in Lucid plastic? I find many putters will feel nice and slim in baseline but bulky and deep in premium, specifically the Shield which is know is very similar to the Marshal. I've heard lucid Marshal's are flat at least, which is nice.
I putt with the Classic Marshal, so I got a Lucid Marshal to use as a thrower. Of course I can tell the difference in the plastics, but in terms of grip and depth my Lucid Marshal feels just like my Classic Marshals.

Old 03-18-2019, 10:28 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 79
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 16 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyzer_berg View Post

Just threw the lucid marshal back in the bag after an 8 month hiatus. From my experience they feel slightly bulkier than the baseline style plastic and a touch deeper. To me, they feel better than a VIP shield but still a little chunky (but not too bad). All in all a fantastic complement to my Blend throwers for windy/stable shots and still have a confident marshal feel that I can rely on.