Old 12-22-2017, 08:32 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 86
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 89 Times in 41 Posts
Default Grip cs vs c15

Looking for a smaller bag for glow and courses where i won’t carry a lot. Looks like the biggest difference is the side pockets, anything else worth spending the extra cash for?

Not too worried about a ton of storage as this won’t be the primary bag. Anybody have experience with both?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2017, 03:49 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 20
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 28 Times in 23 Posts

I just use the C15 for Glow and Weekends...I would go c15 personally only need a black light which can fit in water bottle holder or valuables pocket. I carry 14 Discs, mini, towel, black light...

Niced: (1)
Old 12-22-2017, 04:45 PM
Par Member

Niced 36 Times in 27 Posts

Youre almost halfway to the price of a Zucca at $150 or more for a bag. Unless you want to spend that much or really like the brand?? Multiple options under $80 for a backpack that can carry 14-18 discs with storage and drink holders. Discraft Tournament bag is around $80. I paid $70 for my Sniper bag. There are few more options out there cheaper than that. I think the Sniper and Discraft bag give a lot for the price but if you really want a Grip bag then go for it. they look really nice
Old 12-22-2017, 05:39 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 100
Niced 142 Times in 79 Posts

Have both the C14 (day bag) and C15 (glow bag) and couldn't be happier with my purchases. Plenty of ways to carry extra goodies without large side pockets with a little creativity. Handles my wallet, phone, keys, uv light and extra battery just fine. Nice to have a smaller bag to get around easily in the winter months here in Michigan. Zero plans on every buying another bag as Grip bags are durable as heck. Can't go wrong either way so enjoy your new purchase whenever it happens.
Old 12-28-2017, 02:21 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 2 Times in 1 Post

Anyone get a new Grip bag recently? Pics would be great, thinking about getting one...
Old 12-28-2017, 04:01 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 423 Times in 250 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceALot View Post
Anyone get a new Grip bag recently? Pics would be great, thinking about getting one...
Really? Which one and what kind of pics you want?

There are probably more reviews, videos, and pictures of grip bags out there than any other bag. Not to mentions Grips web site

Google is your friend

Niced: (1)

Old 12-29-2017, 08:36 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 86
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 89 Times in 41 Posts

I broke down and ordered a sand colored cs bag last night finally. Closest course to me now is short and technical so i only maybe use 6-8 discs aside from my putters.

As far as the guy who said you’re halfway to the price of a zuca, hauling a cart around isn’t what i was going for. I’ve had great luck and durability with my existing grip, been using a smaller voodoo bag with straps for the last 2 years and wanted an upgrade.