Old 06-28-2016, 02:31 PM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 2,035 Times in 479 Posts

As much as I would LOVE for you to watch the 4+ hours of our live footage, I agree that most don't have time after the fact.

As far as I know, Prodigy will have edited round coverage after the fact. But, you bring up a good point. Where can we find links to ALL these rounds covered. Because at the first stop alone we had...
Disc Golf Guy
Another Round Productions
Prodigy
SmashBoxx

We all covered something different and there isn't a central place to find that info. I will reach out to Steve Dodge to get a central location to list all the places you can find coverage on the ProTour website.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2016, 02:31 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.6
Courses Played: 109
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 220 Times in 123 Posts

I like the condensed version as well but i did watch the last 4 holes and playoffs. Fast forward is a wonderful feature.
Old 06-28-2016, 02:39 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiac View Post
I like the condensed version as well but i did watch the last 4 holes and playoffs. Fast forward is a wonderful feature.
OH... I will have to go and remove that feature.
Old 06-28-2016, 04:45 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.6
Courses Played: 115
Niced 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvphobic View Post
As much as I would LOVE for you to watch the 4+ hours of our live footage, I agree that most don't have time after the fact.

As far as I know, Prodigy will have edited round coverage after the fact. But, you bring up a good point. Where can we find links to ALL these rounds covered. Because at the first stop alone we had...
Disc Golf Guy
Another Round Productions
Prodigy
SmashBoxx

We all covered something different and there isn't a central place to find that info. I will reach out to Steve Dodge to get a central location to list all the places you can find coverage on the ProTour website.
yea one place to find everything would be great. i watched the prodigy coverage but their round three coverage is one of the chase cards. i haven't seen anything posted for the lead card or for round 4.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:00 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.6
Courses Played: 220
Niced 3,061 Times in 1,865 Posts

I really enjoyed the ladies montage!
Old 06-28-2016, 05:33 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian j View Post
yea one place to find everything would be great. i watched the prodigy coverage but their round three coverage is one of the chase cards. i haven't seen anything posted for the lead card or for round 4.
Yes, there was a "pecking order" for the event per round. Prodigy being a big sponsor had first dibs on the card they wanted to cover. Then Terry got his choice, followed by Another Round Productions. So, I THINK that ARP has that round and will probably be putting it out in the near future. Or maybe Prodigy had it and he hasn't put it up yet. I honestly don't recall, it was just something I overheard at one point.

Regarding the women's coverage. That worked out VERY well for us. Steve originally wanted to put it out throughout the round in small 45-60 chunks. But we just couldn't turn around the edits that quickly. So thankfully we were able to get it by the time we got to hole 10 and then use that 10-15 minutes to fill our deadzone (10-13). And frankly, the women deserve the coverage anyway. Glad it went down the way it did.
Old 06-28-2016, 10:27 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 21.8
Courses Played: 123
Niced 17 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvphobic View Post
Yes, there was a "pecking order" for the event per round. Prodigy being a big sponsor had first dibs on the card they wanted to cover. Then Terry got his choice, followed by Another Round Productions. So, I THINK that ARP has that round and will probably be putting it out in the near future. Or maybe Prodigy had it and he hasn't put it up yet. I honestly don't recall, it was just something I overheard at one point.

Regarding the women's coverage. That worked out VERY well for us. Steve originally wanted to put it out throughout the round in small 45-60 chunks. But we just couldn't turn around the edits that quickly. So thankfully we were able to get it by the time we got to hole 10 and then use that 10-15 minutes to fill our deadzone (10-13). And frankly, the women deserve the coverage anyway. Glad it went down the way it did.
all the crews worked overtime, glad to hear things went well. Everyday I saw Joe, terry, and others working from morning to past midnight. Players noticed, even if they didn't say anything. Thanks!
Old 06-29-2016, 02:24 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 34
Niced 345 Times in 217 Posts

Bradley Williams weird flick of his "driving" disc to the ground to the side of his mini (twice) on hole 18, could that have been considered a throw? He seemed to have thrown it a few feet. Just a rules question, not like it'd need to be called, obviously.
Old 06-29-2016, 08:28 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.8
Courses Played: 109
Niced 357 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iDiscGolf View Post
Bradley Williams weird flick of his "driving" disc to the ground to the side of his mini (twice) on hole 18, could that have been considered a throw? He seemed to have thrown it a few feet. Just a rules question, not like it'd need to be called, obviously.
Discussed on the YouTube chat. I guess the rule is 2m or more is considered a throw. Obviously not worth it to ever toss a disc aside even 3-4 feet. A- because it brings up questions, and B- it could land weird and roll.

Old 06-29-2016, 08:46 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9
Courses Played: 468
Niced 25 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian j View Post
Another round productions got lead card Day 3 and chase card Day 4

Lead card should be out soon