Old 01-10-2020, 03:46 PM
I'm With Her

Courses Played: 8
Niced 2,296 Times in 1,690 Posts

The Proline Pipeline is a good mold that doesn't get enough love.

The XT Bullfrog is a nice putter/approach mold, as well. They really hit a home run with the XT plastic in the Bullfrog; it'd be nice if all XT plastic were as good...
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 45 Times in 33 Posts

I like the pipeline, it’s got some turn and a little fade but overall is very straight.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:38 PM
Par Member

Just played 2 rounds and noticed that I may need to remove some discs that I’m not throwing. Notes:

XT Bullfrog - putting putter, love the XT plastic
Icon Prowler - longer putts and straight approaches, more glide than the Bullfrog
ESP Zone - May take this out as I have been relying on the Anvil quite a bit.

ESP Buzzz - straight to US, love it
VIP Bard - slightly OS mid
TP Anvil - it’s like a longer Zone, really like this disc so far but it is still very new, also very consistent, a new favorite

DX Teebird - straight to US Fairway drives, haven’t been throwing this and might take it out because I like the Mantra for US Fairway drives
Aura Mantra - US fairway, really like the plastic here too
Proline Pipeline - straight line drives, still in testing phase but I like the feel of this disc in my hand.
Champ Teebird - straight with fade, very consistent, in competition with the Pipeline
Champ Firebird - big hyzer shots and flex shots
ESP Anax - straight with fade distance driver, my preferred driver, very consistent when I do my part, can flex for some added distance as well
I blend Pharaoh - unsure about the disc but the plastic feels good, still testing should probably remove this one
Z Flick - only used for the biggest headwinds, I really don’t like this disc but it’s useful when it’s windy
Star Destroyer - beat, good distance but I can’t throw it accurately, take out of bag
DX Wraith - testing, only a few throws so far, but it went a long way when I did throw it, have been testing it for distance and it’s a bomber
Z Crank - was my first driver, too fast for me, still, need to remove from the bag

Niced: (1)

Old 02-11-2020, 07:32 PM
Par Member

Just signed up for my first tournament of the year so it’s time for a bag update. Had some additions due to really clicking with some new discs.

XT Nova - new putting putter, Ive been putting really well with it, hitting long ones like never before
XT Bullfrog - straight approach putter, used to be my putting putter so I’ve very familiar with it
G Star Rhyno - testing as overstable approach disc, I’m unsure if it will stay or not
Z Zone - current overstable approach disc, love it but was looking for something that’s not quite as overstable
ESP Buzzz - straight to understable mid, very accurate
VIP Bard - overstable mid, it’s never been my favorite disc but every time I throw it it goes where it’s supposed to
TP Anvil - very overstable mid, like a longer Zone, very good for forehand mid shots, lot of overlap with the Zone
Aura Mantra - Understable fairway, love this plastic
Pro line Pipeline - straight fairway with very little fade, another new favorite
Champion Teebird - straight fairway with dependable fade, great both forehand and backhand
Champion Firebird -overstable fairway great for forehand and flex shots anywhere I need a hard fade or a skip
ESP Anax - overstable distance driver, straight with fade when thrown flat, also holds hyzer very well
DX Wraith - my longest disc, has turn and fade to really get as much distance as I can
Star Wraith - got it to test after getting the DX wraith, much more overstable but I’m working on beating it up a bit
I blend Pharaoh - I like the plastic but am still unsure about this disc, I can’t seem to throw it far or accurately yet

About me- I’m throwing putters around 250’, mids about 280-300 and drivers go about 320-350. I feel like my bag is solid and without too large of gaps.

If you bothered to read all that, please feel free to give any feedback

Niced: (1)