Old 08-22-2018, 11:26 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 75 Times in 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman6854 View Post
Isn't he like 19? Why bother traveling for big tournaments if you just wanna party
By that logic, Paul McBeth should've stopped touring after he had his bag stolen at The Memorial after leaving it unattended.

By the way, Adam has also had a couple of big A Tier wins (Rumble and Silver Cup) against some top shelf talent.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2018, 12:31 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 38 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide View Post
By that logic, Paul McBeth should've stopped touring after he had his bag stolen at The Memorial after leaving it unattended.

By the way, Adam has also had a couple of big A Tier wins (Rumble and Silver Cup) against some top shelf talent.
Did Paul have his bag stolen because he was getting drunk? I've been up where he's from many times and know that's the thing to do up there. He showed real talent at world's last year it would just seem a waste to party away a chance at being a star.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:03 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 75 Times in 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman6854 View Post
Did Paul have his bag stolen because he was getting drunk? I've been up where he's from many times and know that's the thing to do up there. He showed real talent at world's last year it would just seem a waste to party away a chance at being a star.
You've been to Northern Wisconsin so you know what Adam is all about? OK, gotcha. Are all people overly judgmental where you're from? You're acting as if he has a hardcore drug problem. He was having fun with friends, forgot to bring his bag inside, a neighbor grabbed it (trying to help) and brought it back the next morning. If the neighbor would've left a note, this was never a story. Relax.

Niced: (1)

Old 08-22-2018, 05:42 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 38 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide View Post
You've been to Northern Wisconsin so you know what Adam is all about? OK, gotcha. Are all people overly judgmental where you're from? You're acting as if he has a hardcore drug problem. He was having fun with friends, forgot to bring his bag inside, a neighbor grabbed it (trying to help) and brought it back the next morning. If the neighbor would've left a note, this was never a story. Relax.
Dude , you're the one that needs to relax. I didn't say he was shooting up in the alley and forgot his bag. My opinion is don't leave the tools you need for a "job" laying around while you get drunk with buddies. I live in WI and trust me there isn't much to do beside party when the weather is bad

Niced: (1)
Closed Thread