Old 05-07-2019, 10:15 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6
Courses Played: 12
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 2,946 Times in 1,344 Posts

How are those prism insanity and prism wrath's flying? Super flippy?
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 05-07-2019, 10:17 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 34.1
Courses Played: 5
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 2,375 Times in 1,506 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebake91 View Post
No one throws special discs they all hang em on the wall now.... But yeah I want to know too.. I'm not paying 30 bucks + shipping to find out.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:56 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 20
Niced 615 Times in 447 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy View Post
No one throws special discs they all hang em on the wall now.... But yeah I want to know too.. I'm not paying 30 bucks + shipping to find out.
I've only thrown 1 and it was indeed super flippy, like way less reliable than an insanity. I didn't like it. at all

Old 05-07-2019, 12:45 PM
*Still Hiding in Mike C's Closet*

Years Playing: 16.8
Courses Played: 30
Niced 45 Times in 34 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebake91 View Post
the prism wraths have more glide and turn a lot out of the box.. i actually like mine for hyzer flips and high anny lines, they are good throwers but nothing like my proton wrath which is straight and doesnt really turn over with a strong fade.

i would say maybe -2 turn and 1.5 fade.. surprised me how flippy they were, but i actually needed that stability in my bag and to have it in a mold that is familiar in my hand is great so i was happy, i would probably prefer a beat up wrath to replace it someday.. if a beat up wrath can even get that flippy

It is flippier than my plasma insanity, but still controllable.. def not for windy days though and it doesnt roll well for me.

Old 05-07-2019, 02:13 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.1
Courses Played: 90
Niced 1,270 Times in 646 Posts

Got out with the Entropy yesterday. For me, it flies exactly how its described. It fades hard and is dumpy. For backhand it is great for that Zone slot imo. The overstability really shows itself at about 80ft or so and it starts falling hard.
It will be useful for putting in very windy conditions as well. It stayed on its line in 15mph headwinds for approaches 250ft and under.
On a full flat rip i can get it a little over 300ft but i think it shines under 250.

It made the bag instantly, its worth seeing how it breaks in and flies in various conditions.

*175g weight. Slightly concave. Thrown with a fan grip. Still working with it FH, will check back

Niced: (2)
Old 05-07-2019, 07:00 PM
* Ace Member *

Concave? My Entropy is convex.. 172 flies like a Zone with less glide, but it's been years. Playing a similar Envy 172 N beside it, the Entropy is really dumpy. Excellent for not overthrowing the basket.. I won't bother rehashing my initial thoughts now that I've played 4 rounds with it... but I will add it has a weird anhyzer characteristic on short shots in that it's really straight to putt with a ton of anhyzer and it really does just hover straight down. Or on a 45 degree anny lob it doesn't keep fading as much as I expect it fades to straight and drops.

Powered up to 170' (usually 200' on an Envy) on a flat nose down FH it has a great straight flight and then a quick dump. Very resistant to turn.. I vote it the slowest MVP product to date. I think it's going to be a hit, not Envy level but it will be interesting to hear what the bomber arms have to say about it.

Old 05-07-2019, 07:14 PM
* Ace Member *

Yes. Both my Entropi are slightly past flat. Not quite a puddle top but not straight across flat either.
Im actually happy that they came this way as i believe it will add some overstability.

Been struggling finding good plastic from mvp/axiom. Some of their fairway and control drivers come out slighlty concave. I hate it. Have had a tesla,wrath, and defy come this way. No glide, more OS than the numbers, and inconsistent flights.

Then when i want flat in my putters and mids, they come domey.
Ordered a plasma axis and ion. Both have big domes....hate it.

After buying many mvp/axiom discs i have found them to be extremely inconsistent. Im thinking it has some to do when they merge the overmold to the flight plate.

I havent gave up on them but i seem to be struggling with finding solid flyers.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:01 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
Yes. Both my Entropi are slightly past flat. Not quite a puddle top but not straight across flat either.
Im actually happy that they came this way as i believe it will add some overstability.

Then when i want flat in my putters and mids, they come domey.
Ordered a plasma axis and ion. Both have big domes....hate it.
FWIW IME the domes add more front end stability and more glide.. Also a touch less low speed fade.. Usually.. It's funny I have sought out flatter before for the lack of HSS.. But that's mostly mids and putters.. I'm really digging domes now at least on my Tangent, makes my plasma Axis kinda beefy though, my others are flat.. I also wanted a flat Axis.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:55 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 790
Niced 4,083 Times in 2,131 Posts

i touched a entropy but didnt throw it

leaning towards harp clone rather than zone clone

from feel and looks i really dont care to throw it im fine with my ion and wasp line up

Old 05-08-2019, 01:21 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy View Post
FWIW IME the domes add more front end stability and more glide.. Also a touch less low speed fade.. Usually.. It's funny I have sought out flatter before for the lack of HSS.. But that's mostly mids and putters.. I'm really digging domes now at least on my Tangent, makes my plasma Axis kinda beefy though, my others are flat.. I also wanted a flat Axis.
Right, i guess i see it as more OS because the lack of glide gives the perception of overstability.
I prefer it because it reminds me of the good zones i used to throw. Loved the puddle top ones.

Played with the entropy some more today. Still didnt have a chance to forehand.
It was really windy and the entropy has no problems. The stability is perfect for consistent approach shots. Its not skippy either.
Plus, i been wanting to try putting with it in strong winds. It worked great with my spin putt and helped me not stress over windy 15 footers. Feels comfortable with my putt grip too. (Index finger over rim)

Im glad it came out nice and OS, i was worried it would be too close to an envy.