Old 03-31-2017, 09:37 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 19.8
Courses Played: 57
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

The roller frames look awesome! I just got a simian, and I think these will fit perfect. Once I get some cash flow, I'll support local handmade goods any day!

and expecting to pay $100 for something of this quality is an insult, that "might" barely cover labor or parts only. I totally agree with Joe's pricing structure. I've seen some people's Zuca's and they have flimsy poles and axles breaking off already.

Let's ROLL!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2017, 04:00 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.9
Courses Played: 130
Niced 1,069 Times in 529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugheshilton View Post
I pulled the trigger on a Zuca cart today. The new Ridge Roller looks great as does the Delta cart, but for $100+ more... I just can't bring myself to do it, sorry! I'm already spending $335 including the seat cushion and rain fly for the Zuca. I realize some people love to tout "made in the USA" but like 90% of the stuff you use everyday is made in another country and it's not all crap that breaks. I wish the Ridge Rollers and Deltas and Pounds of the world well. I'm sure their products are very nice, but I'm not going to spend 30-50% more on big ticket items just so I can feel good about it being made here. Chinese and Malaysian people are people just like Americans, and they also have families and need jobs. The world economy is not a winner-take-all, I-win-you-lose system. Americans wouldn't have the lifestyles we have if we weren't buying 90% of our goods from countries with cheaper labor. We have a higher standard of living and the economies of poorer countries improve as a result.
Holy sh!t dude.

You're speculating about other people's motivations and spouting opinions on global economic issues and talking about SOME OTHER cart you bought in the Ridge Roller thread?

You're amazing. I ain't even going to comment anymore. I'm just going to grab a beer and a hotdog and watch. And if I start to think I know something about anything at all, I'll make sure to just get the real answer from you first.

Niced: (1)

Last edited by ODRB; 03-31-2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:43 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 48
Niced 17 Times in 15 Posts

The issue isn't all about the price seeing how it is USA made. I think it's just that at least for me I was hoping for something a little more.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Niced: (2)
Old 04-01-2017, 01:13 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 44
Niced 654 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODRB View Post
Holy sh!t dude.

You're speculating about other people's motivations and spouting opinions on global economic issues and talking about SOME OTHER cart you bought in the Ridge Roller thread?

You're amazing. I ain't even going to comment anymore. I'm just going to grab a beer and a hotdog and watch. And if I start to think I know something about anything at all, I'll make sure to just get the real answer from you first.
Oh I guess other people are allowed to have arguments about "made in the USA" and compare the economics of buying a Ridge roller vs a zuca 2 pages earlier in this thread, but when I do it, it's going to destroy the world eh? Get over yourself David. We all have opinions on here. Mine aren't any better or worse than anyone else's. If you don't like them you are welcome to argue the fact just like everyone else does, but please stop acting like I'm somehow saying something worse than any one else here.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:06 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 20.7
Courses Played: 150
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 113 Times in 82 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing View Post
How does the Octothorpe fit in the backpack cart? Does it have to be squeezed in like the Grip bags? Are the side pockets fully usable/accessible?
Bump. I'd love to have feedback on the Octothorpe with the backpack cart.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 22.7
Courses Played: 51
Niced 15 Times in 13 Posts

What cart does this thread relate to now? The Zuca carts, or the new Ridge Roller made by Joe Robinson? The Zuca carts aren't referred to as ridgerollers any more in any official way... maybe a new thread?
Old 04-13-2017, 07:26 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 20 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronJack View Post
What cart does this thread relate to now? The Zuca carts, or the new Ridge Roller made by Joe Robinson? The Zuca carts aren't referred to as ridgerollers any more in any official way... maybe a new thread?
I have been trying to get an admin to delete this for a year now with no luck... PLEASE SOMEONE DELETE THIS

Old 04-13-2017, 08:13 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.9
Courses Played: 49
Niced 423 Times in 291 Posts

Dammit, Joe! I hadn't seen the new RR... I got my Zuca with gift cards and winnings from X-Mas... Now the new RR... Daaaaamn that looks awesome.
Closed Thread