Old 12-23-2018, 03:25 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 20
Niced 157 Times in 77 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
So a Gator to MD5 comparison was asked for a While back, here is a review including such a comparison.
MD5: Feels great in the hand, much shallower than a Gator and while it's the same bead the rim shape and profile make it much easier to handle the feel of (the Gator's bead feel was why I quit throwing it) slim and easy/comfortable for all grips. In flight it is much straighter for a longer time before the "Gator fade" kicks in and then just like a Gator, it dumps. This disc is reliable and IMO much more versatile than a Gator, I was getting great flex lines with it and its a great FH or BH approach disc. I would recommend trying this disc to anyone looking for a super reliable OS mid it's a good compliment to any lineup and could pull "get out of trouble" shots, flex lines, Pure hyzer, spike hyzer. The MD5 didn't skip nearly as much as my Gator did but I am guessing I could make it if I needed. Conclusion: the MD5 is a great disc and I will be looking to put it in my bag as soon as I get it dialed in. Reliable, great in flight, comfortable in the hand 'nuff said........
that sounds like how i would describe the gator3
Sponsored Links

Old 12-23-2018, 09:06 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 9
Niced 685 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaxgoblin View Post
that sounds like how i would describe the gator3
When I bought this disc the cashier said "it's a Gator3" soooo....

Niced: (1)