Old 10-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 5.8
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default Crimson's Bag (Feedback/Suggestions)

Hi there,
still relatively new to the sport, and looking for bag feedback. My fairway slots are relatively open, and I'd like to get some fresh control drivers, as the ones I currently have are starting to wear more than I would like. For reference, I can throw in the 390-420 range, depending on the day and conditions. My current control drivers fly closer to 375 and my max distance drivers closer to the range listed above, useful for a course like Elm Creek for those in the area. Without further ado, here's what I currently carry:

Max D:

-Fresh 174 VIP World, used for open field shots. Slight, controlled turn followed by predictable fade. Really like this one.
-Slightly worn 173 Neutron Tesla, used for straighter, though slightly shorter shots than the World. Gets more use on the course, and I'd consider it a workhorse.

Controls:

-Fresh 173 Lucid Felon, used for what you would expect, controllable placement drives, hyzers, headwinds. This one is definitely a keeper.
-Beat 172 Neutron Shock, beat to the point that it turns more than I would like, and flies similar to my Volt which is worn in significantly. Looking to replace this, to fill the Stable-OS slot.
-Worn 174 Neutron Volt, almost flippy after 3 years of heavy use. Used to be my workhorse, but now needs replacing with something a little more stable, as my arm speed has improved, to fill the slot between what my Shock used to be and my Escape.
-Fresh 175 Fuzion Escape, used for long turnovers, tailwinds, and powered down tunnel shots. This one gets a lot of use on longer wooded holes, as I really click with it and can throw it on a variety of lines. Staple in the bag as of now.

Fairways:

I use my Escape for a lot of shots in this category, and my Felon can be powered down nicely, but I'm looking for a nice, stable fairway in the speed 6-8 range that I can rely on to fly nice and straight anywhere from 325-350.

-Currently have a 173 Proton Inspire, great for turnovers and powered down straight shots. Really like this disc.

Mids:

-Fresh 174 Big Z Drone, great for wind, hyzers, and predictable mid range approaches.
-Beat Pro-D Drone, Flies relatively straight, but unpredictable at times. Looking for something to fly like this with more consistency, maybe an Emac Truth?
-Worn X Buzzz, used for long-ish turnovers.
-Fresh Z Meteor, used for shorter turnovers and low power straight shots. Love this disc.

Putters:

Currently putting with a 175 Plasma Ion that I really like, but I am looking for an approach/driving putter. Would more ions help, or are there better discs out there for that slot?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links