Old 05-31-2018, 03:17 PM
Free at Last

Years Playing: 7.9
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 941 Times in 497 Posts

Cotton T-shirts. Not dry-fit, not poly cotton blend. Good old breathable, comfortable, high quality, 100% cotton.

Electron. Everything.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Old 05-31-2018, 03:21 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 52
Niced 3,091 Times in 1,655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roggenb3 View Post
Wow, super nice website. Love the profile pics.

Probably 90% of the MVP/Axiom discs I have thrown are fairways. Which all seem super flat in the profile pics. Guess that explains it.
Yea they kind of went from one extreme to the other with the 23mm and 24.5mm speed classes lol. The Photon class 21.5 (11.5 speed ish) in Plasma plastic have a little bit of shoulder and aren't flat. I wouldn't call them domey but they arent flat either. Most of the plasma discs in general have a more rounded top to them and a bit more glide.

Last edited by brutalbrutus; 05-31-2018 at 03:25 PM.
Old 05-31-2018, 03:23 PM
Par Member

Niced 96 Times in 54 Posts

Over 50 player. There are no better drivers available in the 150-160 class. Besides a Nova XT throw only MVP/Axiom. I only recommend MVP/Axiom. Whatever money i might spend to try out other discs is better spent on more of what works for me.
Please produce the axiom long distance drivers in 150-160g.
In the 21.5mm class the Defy flies like a Wrath and the Vanish can be like an Insanity or like a Virus. Something between Defy and Vanish (same with wave and photon)

Niced: (2)
Old 05-31-2018, 03:39 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 5
Niced 382 Times in 193 Posts

I don't have any MVP, but have thrown a couple of glide monsters in others bags. That said, the plastic on the flight plate was way to slick for my liking. Has this changed? That was the #1 reason I never picked anything from MVP up.

Niced: (1)
Old 05-31-2018, 04:12 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 21 Times in 17 Posts

Bring back stiff neutron! Lighter mids. I’d love a vector in the 160s.

Old 05-31-2018, 04:40 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.8
Courses Played: 32
Niced 391 Times in 242 Posts

1. The first thing I like about MVP is that your based out of MI. I was born in Saginaw so I like to support all things Mitten.

2. I've been throwing the Resistor for a few years now and I love it. I've owned 4 now and they have all been consistently flat which is hard to find in other brands. Neutron plastic is great too. Great mix of grip and durability. I've messed around with the Servo and have the same positive opinion about it too.

3. There are a lot of backpack choices out there but not a ton of cart choices. I'd really like to see you develop a cart that would be a more affordable version of the Delta Cart. The low to the ground, box style of the Delta is really appealing but is way too expensive. I would bet MVP has the resources to do the R&D needed to make a competitive option. A German company called Crosslap has put one out in this style but I'd rather buy one from MVP!

Old 05-31-2018, 04:47 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 19
Niced 693 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stable View Post
1. The first thing I like about MVP is that your based out of MI. I was born in Saginaw so I like to support all things Mitten.

2. I've been throwing the Resistor for a few years now and I love it. I've owned 4 now and they have all been consistently flat which is hard to find in other brands. Neutron plastic is great too. Great mix of grip and durability. I've messed around with the Servo and have the same positive opinion about it too.

3. There are a lot of backpack choices out there but not a ton of cart choices. I'd really like to see you develop a cart that would be a more affordable version of the Delta Cart. The low to the ground, box style of the Delta is really appealing but is way too expensive. I would bet MVP has the resources to do the R&D needed to make a competitive option. A German company called Crosslap has put one out in this style but I'd rather buy one from MVP!

Should a cart be built, it needs bigger tires than whats on the market now. The backwoods courses in East Tn/ West NC, one almost needs a pack mule

Old 05-31-2018, 04:51 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 52
Niced 3,091 Times in 1,655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmandragon View Post
Should a cart be built, it needs bigger tires than whats on the market now. The backwoods courses in East Tn/ West NC, one almost needs a pack mule
Also, the carts on the market are only rated for 225-250lbs and there are a lot of guys out there that are bigger than that. Its the main reason I haven't bought one yet...
Old 05-31-2018, 04:57 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 8
Niced 360 Times in 167 Posts

Well OP you’ll be happy to know I am picking up one of your slim bags tomorrow. Love that bag. Just wish there were more color options, or a proportionate number of the coolest colors. (lime is sold out everywhere and there are high quantities of every other variation)

Keep up the great work. Love my flat MVPs.

Old 05-31-2018, 04:57 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 64
Niced 136 Times in 57 Posts

As a dealer, I need light weight high speed drivers!!! People are always asking if I know when the 23's and 24.5's will be available in light weights.

As a thrower, OS mid and putter lol I know I know. Overall, no complaints for what I need disc wise.

I would love to see Eclipse cores. I'd rather have a glow core than a glow rim. Find out what glow material Kastaplast uses because that stuff glows forever. The UFO glow tape is great, but having a glow core would be awesome!

Please get rid of the pea green Axiom rims

As for bags. I have been using the Pro this year. Unfortunately I would switch back to my Grip AX immediately if it was in better shape, or if I could afford a new one. The Pro is just too heavy. On my scale, empty, it is 6lbs 15oz, while my Grip is 4lb 4oz. I really start to struggle when I play more than 36 holes. I didn't think that 2-3lbs would make a difference, but it did with me. I also think that the straps need to be thicker. They were definitely digging into my shoulders. That's all personal preference, obviously. Maybe I need to hit the weights lol. I love the design, and it held everything that I needed it to with no problems.

I know clothing is coming at some point. Cotton will hopefully be in there. Hat style variety hopefully too. Innova and Trilogy offer a gigantic line of apparel, and it sells well, especially hats. Definitely need big guy sizes!