Old 06-30-2014, 09:27 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6.7
Courses Played: 2
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Exclamation Need Cliff Stephens map!

I'm going to play at Cliff Stephens tomorrow, and I've never been there before. So I'm going to need a map! But I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone have a link or a picture or something?

PS. I'm here on a vacation from Norway, which means that I can't pull up my phone and access the internet when I'm out playing. So I'm going to need something to download or to save on my phone.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2014, 09:39 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 12.8
Courses Played: 519
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

The course has a great flow until you get to the back where the LETTERED holes. Up to that point you will be able to figure out where to go.

The lettered holes begin after the huge water shot. The tee box is behind the basket to the left. Once you play the first one, you'll be able to find the second. The third lettered tee box is off to the RIGHT after you finish the second lettered hole. You have to cross a bridge to get to finish that hole. As you cross the bridge you will see the next tee box.

The next tee box is next to the hill just outside of the trees. It's back to the left and plays back into the woods up to the right.

Once you finish that, walk up the path back toward the course. You will see the next tee after a brief walk. After that the last few holes finish toward the parking lot.

You can play the penisula hole which is right before the letter holes but it is no longer part of the course. Or so I was told.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:56 PM
Par Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks! I'll probably just ask someone if I get lost.
Still, is there anyone with an updated map?
Old 07-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.8
Courses Played: 104
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

Hole 1 - plays from a teepad between where you pull in and the tree line by the train tracks
Hole 2 - plays from the pad under the big trees around 1's pin back toward parking lot
Hole 3 - walk back toward 2 and to the right to the teepad under the trees. This shot plays across the little valley to the ridge over the water
Hole 4 - From that pin walk straight down the hill line to the pad about 40 feet from 3's pin. Shot plays straight ahead with water left
Hole 5 - Walk back and to the left of the fairway you just played to the pad near the little walking bridge. 3 pin positions all pretty much straight ahead.
Hole 6 - continue walking along the top of the crest along the water to the next pad that plays through a row of trees and palms
Hole 7 - pad is ahead and to the left of 6's pin. Plays dead straight to 2 positions.
Hole 8 - continue along the water to 8's pad...plays across the water's edge under the big tree
Hole 9 - Walk back toward 7's pad and 9's is there by the bench. Plays to the railroad tie wall.
Walk across the street toward the lake
Hole 10 - Plays straight across the water
Hole 11 - walk toward the pipe across the lake - pad on top of the hill. Plays straight across the revine
Hole 12 - walk across the path and pad by the bench near walking trail. Plays across the water to a pin under the trees. Go too long and you are wet. You cross the bridge after you tee off.
Hole 13 - Plays over the walking path to a pin near the street. Popular route is spike hyzer over the street
Hole 14 - Walk along the water and play back where you just walked to a pin on the top edge of the water back by the bridge/walking path
Hole 15 - Cross the bridge and go to your left to a pad there. Plays either near water left or straight through woods over the crazy looking tree "The garage"
Hole 16 - Crazy long bomb over the water. Island is OB.
ABC I think have been changed since I played it?
A - plays from a hole in the woods back to the pin on the island...look for rubber tee on A & B
B - go back down that path to a rubber pad - tunnel shot
C - walk out to the bike path and look for sign/line on walking path for tee
17 - walk down path to pad just right of path
18 - continue down walking path to 18's tee...crazy long shot back to the street.

Hope that helps!

Old 07-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Par Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thank you so much, both of you!