Old 12-04-2014, 02:08 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 10.9
Courses Played: 7
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

I feel as though your post completely summarized my need for a putter. I am using the ion right now and have used the wizard and don't like either of them.

I end up just using my buzzz to put as it is sturdy and stable like you were saying
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.9
Courses Played: 47
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkissd View Post
I feel as though your post completely summarized my need for a putter. I am using the ion right now and have used the wizard and don't like either of them.
I'm going to try and put the Pure and Judge through their paces to compare them. I'll let you know what I think.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:19 PM

Years Playing: 6.7
Courses Played: 3
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 16 Times in 11 Posts

I would also recommend the Vibram Ridge as well based on your requirements. The Vibram Summit may also work for you. It is more understable that the Ridge. I have all of the Vibram putters in my bag. I put with a Vibram Sole in the soft compound.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:41 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10
Courses Played: 69
Niced 95 Times in 65 Posts

I hope this doesn't come across a$$y, but I feel like putting is more about what's going on between the ears than between the fingers. Circle putting especially, the mold is really secondary.

My two cents, start with the plastic you like the feel of. Sit around watching TV or whatever and hold some putters and see which one you notice in your hand least. Go with the color that says "going in." Don't mess with one if you think the name's stupid or if the stamp looks ugly.

I'm kind of kidding around, but my theory is, you'll make more putts with a putter that you know is the one, rather than hoping to find the one by putting and seeing which goes in for you. That's the cart before the horse, so to speak.

Then it's just, the basket is your buddy. Toss it to your buddy.

One guy's opinion.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 20.5
Courses Played: 37
Niced 227 Times in 136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Um... View Post
Not feeling comfortable with your putter leads to thinking about it, which leads to over-thinking about it, which probably leads to missed putts, which more than likely leads to irresponsible life choices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbmercil View Post
That is epic. This may be sig worthy
Hope you don't mind I yoinked this and added a special touch for a sig.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:20 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8
Courses Played: 16
Niced 155 Times in 107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toro71 View Post
I hope this doesn't come across a$$y, but I feel like putting is more about what's going on between the ears than between the fingers. Circle putting especially, the mold is really secondary.

My two cents, start with the plastic you like the feel of. Sit around watching TV or whatever and hold some putters and see which one you notice in your hand least. Go with the color that says "going in." Don't mess with one if you think the name's stupid or if the stamp looks ugly.

I'm kind of kidding around, but my theory is, you'll make more putts with a putter that you know is the one, rather than hoping to find the one by putting and seeing which goes in for you. That's the cart before the horse, so to speak.

Then it's just, the basket is your buddy. Toss it to your buddy.

One guy's opinion.
I'd agree to a point. I think once you find the putter that works for your hand then it's all mental. Prior to that, I can say from experience that if you have a putter that doesn't fit your hand perfect then you aren't going to putt the same. Of course, I think some are fine picking up any putter because they are all comfy for the most part...but I think how it feels and fits in your hand really has a huge impact on how it leaves your hand.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6.7
Courses Played: 2
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've got small hands aswell, and I really like my McPro Aviars. If you want a more rubbery feel, you might want to check out the DX Glow Aviar. I've tried it a few times, and it might be what you are looking for. It's not as stiff as the McPro, and it breaks in faster.

Old 12-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.1
Courses Played: 43
Niced 35 Times in 16 Posts

Check out a PA3 from Prodigy.