Old 10-26-2019, 10:56 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.9
Courses Played: 177
Niced 127 Times in 79 Posts

Not trying to sweet talk anyone out of any of the black ones with gold lettering, but those looked awesome enough to give a try. However, if they are more stable to actually overstable compared to their normal counterparts, that would essentially be a slightly shorter Verdict. I like my Suspects to be dead straight when powered up, but those black ones are definitely beauties worth having.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2019, 08:14 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 19.3
Courses Played: 40
Niced 183 Times in 112 Posts

I used to throw suspects as my only mid. I really loved them as I don't really throw putters well. They worked great on full and half shots. My only gripe was that they lacked a bit of overstability in utility and headwind situations and I was waiting a while for them to come out in Lucid-X. When it went OOP I switched back to the Roc for BH but just couldn't get rid of it for FH. Picked up 9 Orange Lucid-x Suspects. Really excited to try these out.
Old 01-13-2020, 08:13 PM

Years Playing: 1.9
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 18 Times in 13 Posts

I think DD made a mistake by taking the Suspect out of production. Ricky made the Harp popular before he left for Innova and that overshadowed the Suspect. I personally think the Suspect is the superior disc and the shallower profile makes it way more usable by most people.

Old 01-13-2020, 08:19 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 140 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackburn View Post
I think DD made a mistake by taking the Suspect out of production. Ricky made the Harp popular before he left for Innova and that overshadowed the Suspect. I personally think the Suspect is the superior disc and the shallower profile makes it way more usable by most people.

I doubt they made a mistake. While I do like the suspect, the molds that they discontinued were their slowest movers. DD isn’t in business to make discs. They’re in business to make money. Rather than put efforts into making discs that aren’t moving in big numbers they can spend their time and resources making more of what does sell.

I was sad to see the suspect and the slammer on their list. Two really good, often overlooked discs.

Old 01-16-2020, 07:28 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 112 Times in 78 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackburn View Post
I agree. I've used it for putting or upshots for as long as I remember. I've moved on to putting with a Sinus, but any ground I am unsure of, windy days, longer putts, its great.

It is the most comfortable disc around the basket and always sits still when missing the chains.

Niced: (1)