Old 12-14-2020, 10:41 AM
Eagle Member

Niced 520 Times in 287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanA View Post
^ I've been thinking of a tray or some other insert that would fit into the bottom to keep discs from rolling out of the main zipper.

I haven't given the bag yet, so I can't really try out any ideas. If she keeps the G-Series instead of this one, I want to do some experimenting.

I dabble with kydex from time to time and have always had an idea to make some bag inserts to add a little structure/rigidity/support to some lower end bags.

My schedule is usually pretty tight but I wouldn’t mind looking at that bag in person some time after the holidays to get some ideas.
Sponsored Links

Old 12-14-2020, 11:02 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 4
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 620 Times in 262 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanA View Post
^ I've been thinking of a tray or some other insert that would fit into the bottom to keep discs from rolling out of the main zipper.

I haven't given the bag yet, so I can't really try out any ideas. If she keeps the G-Series instead of this one, I want to do some experimenting.
I had the same thought, but it is honestly such a non-issue for me that I didn't bother with it. I've never lost a disc as a result and I've never had a disk fall out while I was walking.

Just maybe once every hundred of so holes, I put my bag down for an approach shot or a putt and a disc falls out. I throw my shot, I pick up my disc, and then I place my previously thrown disc and the disc that fell out back in my bag.

I just make sure to zip up if I'm fishing discs out of a pond to help strangers.