Dynamic Disc Backpack cart 7 14.58%
Other (please explain) 6 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2017, 11:00 PM

Years Playing: 24.8
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

When is the extra wide Zuca backpack cart expected out? I have a Grip A (don't know which gen.) and tried a DD backpack cart and it seemed to fit if Insquished it in. How much wider is the XL supposed to be?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2017, 12:45 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 44
Niced 2 Times in 1 Post

They are available at Zuca.

http://www.zuca.com/control/product/~product_id=12942
Old 11-25-2017, 11:43 AM
Par Member

Niced 87 Times in 60 Posts

I have been reading as much as I can about the different carts available. I was stuck between the Zuca and Delta cart but I ended up going with a Zuca cart with the saddle bags and a putter pouch. I'll always have my Sniper bag for walking but I'm 43 years old now and a lot of my old injuries from racing bicycles have come back to haunt me. I had a full knee replacement about 4-5 years ago and I like the idea of a higher seat. Getting up and down from a squatted position can be annoying at times. A higher seat, soft sided storage and the price being a little cheaper than Delta was what did it for me. Storage and price point were not the biggest factor in this decision for me. I kept coming back to the higher seat position because of my knee. I just ordered mine the other day so once I get a few miles on it I will have to post a review.

Niced: (1)
Old 12-04-2017, 09:14 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 61
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 18 Times in 11 Posts

I'm surprised there hasn't been more "Other" options selected. Florida seems to have a lot of people with Clicgear carts. Just about any bag will attach to it. The umbrella holder is always upright since you don't have to tilt your cart. Has seat and cooler options available. They are so easy to push and fold down very small. For me it's the way to go.

Old 02-26-2018, 12:49 AM

Years Playing: 15.8
Courses Played: 16
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Clicgear

Quote:
Originally Posted by olkok View Post
I'm surprised there hasn't been more "Other" options selected. Florida seems to have a lot of people with Clicgear carts. Just about any bag will attach to it. The umbrella holder is always upright since you don't have to tilt your cart. Has seat and cooler options available. They are so easy to push and fold down very small. For me it's the way to go.
Could you send a picture of how your bag fits on this clicgear cart, i did research on them. However id like to see how bags for in these carts before i make a finally decision on purchaseing one.