Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Equipment > Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags

Old 02-20-2018, 04:01 PM

Courses Played: 6
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default I have about $200, and a commander backpack. I want to get a cart.

Ive been eyeing the zuca backpack cart, but im not sure how well that would work for me. Eventually, i want a small cooler on it too, with the seat still usable.

My questions: should i pull the trigger now, or wait and save? Can i put the saddle bags Ive seen at the course on the backpack bag? Pros/cons of various carts?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2018, 04:50 PM
Par Member

Niced 87 Times in 60 Posts

I picked up a Zuca disc golf cart back around christmas time and I dont believe the saddle bags will work on the cart you want but I might be wrong?? The saddle bags hook onto the seat cover with velcro straps that are connected to the seat cover. I have only seen that type seat cover on the disc golf cart model. The saddle bags are held in place by running velcro straps through the side of the cart(from the bottom of the saddle bag) and the top has metal loops that get anchored down by velcro straps that stick to the top of the seat cover. When you buy the saddle bags the seat cover comes with it because I think they offer 2 types. One with the velcro straps and one without?? I am assuming a lot here so you may want to call them directly, they have great customer service. You might even want to shop craigslist or ebay fo one used??

Old 03-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 15.7
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 543 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkinboutwillis View Post
Ive been eyeing the zuca backpack cart, but im not sure how well that would work for me. Eventually, i want a small cooler on it too, with the seat still usable.

My questions: should i pull the trigger now, or wait and save? Can i put the saddle bags Ive seen at the course on the backpack bag? Pros/cons of various carts?
With that bag you need the more expensive large Dynamic Discs cart, if you want the kind with the seat to be able to fit the bag on and not have the bag rub on the cart wheels being the bottle holders and side pockets. Unless you have a hard cooler under the bag, the rectangular small Coleman type sideways with flat top, facing forward to be able to use under your bag then it will work.