Old 04-01-2018, 01:20 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 15.7
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 543 Times in 462 Posts

Another Video, Need skipping in parts and was live at one point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtX1H3f6QbA
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 04-01-2018, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
Another Video, Need skipping in parts and was live at one point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtX1H3f6QbA
He DOES NOT set out bottom right. He had the parts just sitting in the bottom, probably could have gotten another disc in otherwise and discs are in slanted. Guy is dumb can't tell the bottom is PVC fake leather either! This is the worst video I have see yet for the bag! I hope he thinks this bag is as nice as a top of the line bag and abuses the bag like a top of the line bag so it dies within a month of use.

Last edited by Casey 1988; 04-01-2018 at 01:34 AM.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:40 AM

Quote:
I saw in the Video I posted, a internal rain fly for the inner disc part of the bag but I could be wrong.
I was wrong, that is the Putter Pocket hanging down.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:32 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 52
Niced 3,089 Times in 1,654 Posts

Old 04-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 468 Times in 258 Posts

Here is my take. The video editing kung fu is not so strong with mine, but I hope it is at least clear and straight forward and I display all the features that need displaying.

If not, then I might get yelled at by Casey too

Old 04-08-2018, 01:34 AM

No Disc Golf Examiner is not that good when reviewing items, he has bin at it way longer then you so he should be good at it. He says when he likes a disc, that he loves it, best thing on the market and tries to let the video of him throwing the disc do all the work, when he hates it he rips into the disc bad Reason I do not watch his videos. He said the bottom is leather, online if he bothered to read what the Discmania Site says it says the bottom is PVC waterproof. Also he leaves the inner holding parts undone and in the bag, could fit more then 15 in otherwise and has them in poorly like he is sloppy putting the discs in the bag and could fit anther in if the discs are not slanted even with the bag. Only good thing is he mentions the putter pocket is showing into the bottom of the bag, I though that was something in front of the bag.

Biggest hangup is Disc Golf Examiner says the bottom is leather, you can clearly tell the bottom is a PVC waterproof bottom specially if he said he bottom had a plastic smell to it. It is like just because Disc Golf Examiner was one of the earlier reviewers of Disc Golf stuff on YouTube so he thinks he can rest on being that.

I did like Disc Golf Utility though his was simple and to the point. He shows in the beginning using the bag and that on the guy the bag still works for them, does not look awkward on a taller person, the one Dynamic Disc made, the Sniper on more wide body people looks off as it is so skinny a backpack type bag.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:52 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.9
Courses Played: 49
Niced 423 Times in 291 Posts

^^ Casey, that's why I trust Mikko (Flick_Maniac) for Discmania stuff. Honest and knowledgable reviews without trying to oversell things or make false promises.

Old 04-12-2018, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reniger View Post
^^ Casey, that's why I trust Mikko (Flick_Maniac) for Discmania stuff. Honest and knowledgable reviews without trying to oversell things or make false promises.
That is a good thing, the other guy Disc Golf Examiner still does reviews like he is a beginner at them when he used to do good reviews. I can tell, never having seen the bag in person that the bottom is PVC not leather or at least is ground leather with a PVC coating on it. Also he never set the bag up right and could have fit another 1-2 discs in the main part depending on type of disc.
Old 04-13-2018, 02:33 AM
Pandamonium Discs

Years Playing: 12.8
Courses Played: 159
Niced 301 Times in 144 Posts

Quote:
No Disc Golf Examiner is not that good when reviewing items, he has bin at it way longer then you so he should be good at it. He says when he likes a disc, that he loves it, best thing on the market and tries to let the video of him throwing the disc do all the work, when he hates it he rips into the disc bad Reason I do not watch his videos. He said the bottom is leather, online if he bothered to read what the Discmania Site says it says the bottom is PVC waterproof. Also he leaves the inner holding parts undone and in the bag, could fit more then 15 in otherwise and has them in poorly like he is sloppy putting the discs in the bag and could fit anther in if the discs are not slanted even with the bag. Only good thing is he mentions the putter pocket is showing into the bottom of the bag, I though that was something in front of the bag.

Biggest hangup is Disc Golf Examiner says the bottom is leather, you can clearly tell the bottom is a PVC waterproof bottom specially if he said he bottom had a plastic smell to it. It is like just because Disc Golf Examiner was one of the earlier reviewers of Disc Golf stuff on YouTube so he thinks he can rest on being that.

I did like Disc Golf Utility though his was simple and to the point. He shows in the beginning using the bag and that on the guy the bag still works for them, does not look awkward on a taller person, the one Dynamic Disc made, the Sniper on more wide body people looks off as it is so skinny a backpack type bag.
Is this English?

Old 04-13-2018, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsman View Post
Is this English?
Just watch the video Disc Golf Examiner did.