Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DFWDGminis/
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 127
Niced 29 Times in 20 Posts

As a birthday gift to myself, I am taking this Friday the 28th off work to play 3-4 courses on the west side of Ft Worth. I figured I'd warm up at Greenbriar, then Z Boaz and finish at Saddle Hills before I pass out from heat exhaustion. I've played most everything east of I-35W all the way to the Cedars, so I'm trying to finish Tarrant county.

Being new to these courses, I could use a playing partner to show me the local lines and basically help find lost discs. Plus playing alone gets old since I'm normally rushing through a course before the kids wake up on Sunday, and this will be a nice change of pace. Lunch is included, and I love local flavor if you know a good place nearby. I don't drink but don't mind it at all, and I have to be done by 4 so I can do a daycare pick-up in Las Colinas.

Would be happy to meet anyone at any individual course at a set time, just IM me here and we'll exchange digits.
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11
Courses Played: 172
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 59 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherBill View Post
As a birthday gift to myself, I am taking this Friday the 28th off work to play 3-4 courses on the west side of Ft Worth. I figured I'd warm up at Greenbriar, then Z Boaz and finish at Saddle Hills before I pass out from heat exhaustion. I've played most everything east of I-35W all the way to the Cedars, so I'm trying to finish Tarrant county.

Being new to these courses, I could use a playing partner to show me the local lines and basically help find lost discs. Plus playing alone gets old since I'm normally rushing through a course before the kids wake up on Sunday, and this will be a nice change of pace. Lunch is included, and I love local flavor if you know a good place nearby. I don't drink but don't mind it at all, and I have to be done by 4 so I can do a daycare pick-up in Las Colinas.

Would be happy to meet anyone at any individual course at a set time, just IM me here and we'll exchange digits.
Crowley better than Greenbriar. GB is basically an open mostly hyzer fest.
Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by araytx View Post
Crowley better than Greenbriar. GB is basically an open mostly hyzer fest.
Looks like I should probably break the 'west side' trip into two parts of different days -
Greenbriar, Crowley and Z Boaz on Friday then come back around the north side another day.

Plus it will be 100 degrees and these courses don't seem to have much shade.
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 6 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherBill View Post
Looks like I should probably break the 'west side' trip into two parts of different days -
Greenbriar, Crowley and Z Boaz on Friday then come back around the north side another day.

Plus it will be 100 degrees and these courses don't seem to have much shade.
If no one else chimes in I could do the Z and Saddle Hills with you, but it would have to be early, like a 630 or 700 o'clock start.

Niced: (1)

Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillbug View Post
If no one else chimes in I could do the Z and Saddle Hills with you, but it would have to be early, like a 630 or 700 o'clock start.
That would be smart of me to get started before it gets so hot, but that would also mean leaving the house well before 6am

I figure it'll be after 9 before I start at Z Boaz - 33 miles away through morning traffic.

But I will take you up on the offer when I swing through the courses north of I-30.