Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > General Disc Golf Discussions > General Disc Golf Chat

View Poll Results: Wysocki vs. McBeast
Wysocki 12 17.91%
McBeast 55 82.09%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2019, 09:25 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 33
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,155 Times in 539 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmblink86 View Post
pretty self explanatory.

after seeing Ricky wipe the floor at the SFO, starting to think it's him.

McBeast just appears so last month in retrospect...

I think McBeth's last 18 down was in March, so two months ago.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2019, 09:31 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 29.5
Courses Played: 64
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 1,401 Times in 471 Posts

Neither one looking too good today.

Niced: (1)
Old 05-19-2019, 12:38 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 3
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 162 Times in 89 Posts

the ultimate thread mashup would be which of the two is better mcbeth vs wysocki using only three discs and which three discs do you chose, while putting on mach 3 baskets, is too easy despite spit throughs why isn’t disc golf on espn.

Old 05-19-2019, 01:09 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 33
Niced 1,155 Times in 539 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningDoc View Post
the ultimate thread mashup would be which of the two is better mcbeth vs wysocki using only three discs and which three discs do you chose, while putting on mach 3 baskets, is too easy despite spit throughs why isn’t disc golf on espn.

Pretty good, forgot foot faults though.

Old 05-19-2019, 01:22 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.3
Courses Played: 25
Niced 737 Times in 629 Posts

Quote:
I do not Get the last part after Mach III. Depite Spit thoughs, I like those baskets because they unlike a few other better baskets with a bunch of chains on them can have far right and far left discs spit out, those mega chain baskets like the Mach X need to be eliminated as you can putt more to the edge and 99% of the time make it into the basket. Mach V or the newer VI replacement are about as many chains as you need to play on as those other baskets act like a crutch to play, same goes for MVP having the 30 chain basket over he 24 being Max and same for Innova having the 27 when the older 24 would have done just fine, however those baskets still have spit through's unlike Mach X or the other baskets like the old Prodigy top model with just as many chains. I think the limit should be 24 chains or so, these other baskets with more just allow sloppy putting. Keep the taller metal basket catcher on all baskets as I have had so many spit outs due to basket height on the older lower height before in 2000's that would have made it on the Innova or Lighting baskets.

HOWEVER I could do that 3 disc thing, assuming they are discs they use from current sponsor However I would try to force the least used discs in each bag besides a putting putter so a least used midrange a least used driver from each of the players current in the bag.

Old 05-19-2019, 06:41 AM
Eagle Member

Niced 820 Times in 392 Posts

Quote:

If the three discs are a Pig, Firebird and PD2, then I think Wysocki would be better. But, if the discs are a Nova, Roc3 and Teebird3, then McBeth wins.
Different styles.