Old 03-12-2020, 03:22 AM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Form Technique help please *Newbie Player*

Hey, i just started playing a month ago and have really fell in love with the game enough where i want to get better. If any body can give me some advice/tips anything to help improve my game would be appreciated! Ill leave a link below.
https://youtu.be/mRDKDPiwO28
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2020, 03:40 AM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Form/Technique Check *Brand new player*

Hey, i just started playing a month ago and have really fell in love with the game enough where i want to get better. I also get back pain and my back feels sore after playing a round so i know I'm doing something wrong and dont wanna keep practicing bad habits and potentially injure myself. If any body can give me some advice/tips anything to help improve my game would be appreciated! Ill leave a link below.
https://youtu.be/mRDKDPiwO28[/QUOTE]

Old 03-12-2020, 05:49 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.7
Courses Played: 220
Niced 3,222 Times in 1,962 Posts

1. Check your grip/nose angle:
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...d.php?t=126516

2. Stance. The boots probably don't help. Your stance is staggered too closed to target, your feet should be closer inline to target to help you shift forward to the front leg and allow your hips to rotate. I would recommend to work from a standing delivery like a pitcher or batter. The x-step is just extra moving parts you aren't ready for. Need to work on your balance and posture and letting your shoulder/arm/disc swing in a pendulum like a golf swing. Not sure what disc/s you are throwing, but would recommend to throw neutral or understable putters/mids only, no drivers.

Note how your head/shoulder are leaning or tipping back and forth outside your knees/posture, like you are throwing your head/upper body to the target, instead of shifting forward from the ground up and hips and rotating more centered and balanced inside posture. Note how your right ear is facing downward to the ground in the release while Paul's right ear is facing upward to the sky, so your posture/balance/swing are on totally different planes.

Note how your rear arm/elbow starts closer to the target behind your back and ends up moving away from the target and flying out from your body. Your rear foot also starts closer to the target and then moves further away from target, so you are getting a lot of blowback instead of keeping your rear arm in tight to body and helping firm up posture and shifting forward to the front leg.

3. Swing. Let go your arm/disc. Make your body move your arm. Butt turns to target and arm/disc swing away from target. Butt turns away target and arm/disc swing to target.

I would watch the vids below and then go down the list in the link:
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...d.php?t=119328

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 5.06.15 PM copy.jpg (63.0 KB, 15 views)

Niced: (1)