Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.8
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 925 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimb View Post
Got it. Did you know what JK looked like or did you have to look it up? Just wondering.
Nope I use the Valkyrie and as a slow arm I remember what Juliana K looks like as she uses the mold. I told her on her last YouTube in the bag in 2017 during her attempt at a comeback that she should use a Glow Champion Valkyrie as the modern Champion plastic at the time was the Stiff Jolly Launcher Champion, dumb since In limited production on the Innova Disc golf Pro shop you can get Jolly Launcher Champion as your plastic for Valkyrie. Juliana K said she would look into getting glow when needed as she had 2 extra of the old Signature model besides the one she was throwing.

Also I could tell that disc was an was either an Omega Big Bead Or Aviar Big Bead unknown variety of plastic from the nose and wing, the person throwing she had a Innova Jacket on so I just made a guess and was fairly sure she was Juliana K as no other Female has a specific model of Avair with there name attached to it in production run.
Sponsored Links