Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 15.5
Courses Played: 152
Niced 41 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by da Crippler View Post
Infrasound gets in line to sue John. The county kind of put the kibosh on the whole thing anyway when they disallowed camping.
I don't think they fully disallowed camping, just put some requirements on it in terms of bathroom and water availability that John didn't want to meet (cause they would have cost money).

I think if it can be done to keep the damage off the courses, music festivals are a great source of income, and should be pursued. Just put on the calendar far in advance so people coming for golf can see it and plan around it.

Niced: (1)
Old 01-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 153
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 478 Times in 81 Posts

I once again do sincerely apologize that I cannot give people more information. Like I mentioned, this is not how I like to do business. But I'm not going to put anything out here unless I'm positive that I can deliver. To me, anything else is lying, and I WILL NOT DO BUISINESS LIKE THAT.

I can tell you that I've been hired as Chief Head Of Security. I've had great success filling security staff positions This allows for work to begin immediately and continue through the transition process.

Our initial focus with be getting the courses open for play. Soon as possible.

As far as anything else - there is nothing else at this time.

Work started the day I read that John had pulled the baskets. Work on the property starts tomorrow.

I need to ask for two huge favors , if I may?

First, I want to hear from everyone that has had their HB dreams turned into a nightmare. Please contact me. You are the people we most want to help. Please contact me.

Second, keep ALL of the suggestions coming in this thread. Please. They are all very valuable to us. Thanks in advance.

Another thing I'd like to add is that the work that has gotten us to this point was not done by me alone. I had to give two individuals a blind sided super punch to the gut, to get their attention.

But once they caught their breath, they rolled up their sleeves and dug in and they are just as responsible for this rescue as me, if not more so. Wouldn't have done it without them. Couldn't have.

There is an I in team, this time!

Tom

Old 01-05-2019, 09:18 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 90 Times in 39 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP Mountain Man View Post
I once again do sincerely apologize that I cannot give people more information. Like I mentioned, this is not how I like to do business. But I'm not going to put anything out here unless I'm positive that I can deliver. To me, anything else is lying, and I WILL NOT DO BUISINESS LIKE THAT.

I can tell you that I've been hired as Chief Head Of Security. I've had great success filling security staff positions This allows for work to begin immediately and continue through the transition process.

Our initial focus with be getting the courses open for play. Soon as possible.

As far as anything else - there is nothing else at this time.

Work started the day I read that John had pulled the baskets. Work on the property starts tomorrow.

I need to ask for two huge favors , if I may?

First, I want to hear from everyone that has had their HB dreams turned into a nightmare. Please contact me. You are the people we most want to help. Please contact me.

Second, keep ALL of the suggestions coming in this thread. Please. They are all very valuable to us. Thanks in advance.

Another thing I'd like to add is that the work that has gotten us to this point was not done by me alone. I had to give two individuals a blind sided super punch to the gut, to get their attention.

But once they caught their breath, they rolled up their sleeves and dug in and they are just as responsible for this rescue as me, if not more so. Wouldn't have done it without them. Couldn't have.

There is an I in team, this time!

Tom
Im 1500 miles away but have followed this entire thread out of a kind of morbid curiosity.

This is like some happy ending from out of left field type stuff.

Thank you, and good luck. I hope you make the courses great again and I can visit one day.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:33 AM
Par Member

Default Exciting Announcement

Finally, I've got some exciting news that I can share with you....

I am super excited to be able to announce and introduce some new additions to our Team...

Cole Michael Jonas PDGA# 82637 is our new Course Pro and Pro Team Member

Adam Hammes PDGA# 57365 is our new Pro Team Captain and Team Manager

Aaron DeVries PDGA # 62322 is our new Pro Team Member

These young men are the future of disc golf and I could not be more proud or happier to have them join our Team

That's all for now.

LET'S GO!!!

Tom

Last edited by UP Mountain Man; 01-06-2019 at 06:36 AM.
Old 01-06-2019, 07:33 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 49.7
Courses Played: 52
Niced 507 Times in 212 Posts

I'm so excited that I feel like a 12 year old kid. I can't wait to get to work! Let's make Highbridge shine!
Old 01-06-2019, 08:08 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.2
Courses Played: 132
Niced 931 Times in 496 Posts

Wow that's amazing. After years of nothing, everything is moving so fast! I'm so excited for HBH to eventually reach its potential.

Congrats to Cole, Adam, and Aaron!
Old 01-06-2019, 07:17 PM
Par Member

Default The Phoenix Will Rise From The Ashes

Disc golf is BACK at The Mecca!!! Played a round with Slick today. Played the new Rescue layout, a one hole object course. Greatest round I've ever played in my life

Can't be precise, but it won't take long to get The Mecca open for play. I can tell you that our new Pro Shop and Tournament Manger is putting the finishing touches on our Spring Opener B Tier in April.

I'm super stoked to be able to announce that Mr. Chuck Kennedy is our new Chief Of Course Design and Etc. Welcome to the Team Chuck I love you man.

I also want to welcome Steve Kuzenski from Disc Golf 365, our new Pro Shop and Tournament Manger

Rescue stage complete. Recovery stage begins NOW

Tom

Old 01-06-2019, 09:27 PM
**Stickin'Putts**

Years Playing: 20.3
Courses Played: 558
Niced 198 Times in 82 Posts

100% still sketch. Almost Jokinen sketch...

Old 01-06-2019, 09:31 PM
**Stickin'Putts**

Years Playing: 20.3
Courses Played: 558
Niced 198 Times in 82 Posts

Can I be Director of Booze?

I'll work for booze.

Niced: (2)