#331  
Old 04-06-2019, 05:19 PM
jakebake91 jakebake91 is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: West Central Wisconsin
Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 731
Niced 457 Times in 246 Posts
Default

That crave will do okay in the wind. My plaz is my workhorse fairway. It's no resistor, but it fares well enough.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old 04-06-2019, 08:34 PM
elmexdela elmexdela is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 188
Posts: 7,493
Niced 1,576 Times in 913 Posts
Default

hit basket on a blind 300ft dogleg right woods shot with my plaz volt

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old 04-06-2019, 10:00 PM
ThrowaEnvy's Avatar
ThrowaEnvy ThrowaEnvy is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pender Is. B.C.
Years Playing: 13.9
Courses Played: 5
Posts: 2,129
Niced 699 Times in 491 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
hit basket on a blind 300ft dogleg right woods shot with my plaz volt
I got dead Center of a pond with my Resistor 3 holes in.... My game didn't get better. Got almost every OB sand trap and whatever there was to be had. Took a 6 to start then a 4 then a 4 with a lost disc. Played the Mayhem and don't regret it... there was nothing to be done about the wind.

Got my ass handed to me about +14 then got par on the regular course where I should have been -5 minimum.. Hahahaha f***. Oh well had fun and played with a distant relative by marriage both times and he was good company. Got my lone bird on GC with a crave approach, putted with 178 N Tangent all day.

Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old 04-07-2019, 11:28 AM
elmexdela elmexdela is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 188
Posts: 7,493
Niced 1,576 Times in 913 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy View Post
I got dead Center of a pond with my Resistor 3 holes in.... My game didn't get better. Got almost every OB sand trap and whatever there was to be had. Took a 6 to start then a 4 then a 4 with a lost disc. Played the Mayhem and don't regret it... there was nothing to be done about the wind.

Got my ass handed to me about +14 then got par on the regular course where I should have been -5 minimum.. Hahahaha f***. Oh well had fun and played with a distant relative by marriage both times and he was good company. Got my lone bird on GC with a crave approach, putted with 178 N Tangent all day.
am i the only person on the mvp threads that shoots consistently under par

must be the ion and volt power

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old 04-07-2019, 12:25 PM
brutalbrutus's Avatar
brutalbrutus brutalbrutus is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: the nati
Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 52
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 9,671
Niced 3,957 Times in 2,103 Posts
Default

It helps when you play everything as a par5...

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old 04-07-2019, 01:07 PM
Moose33 Moose33 is offline
Salient/Yikun Groupie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA
Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 72
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 5,100
Niced 960 Times in 631 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
am i the only person on the mvp threads that shoots consistently under par

must be the ion and volt power
Nah, but your the only one doing it with an Ion lol.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old 04-07-2019, 11:23 PM
TAFL's Avatar
TAFL TAFL is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Kansastan
Years Playing: 34.1
Courses Played: 30
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 666
Niced 116 Times in 74 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
am i the only person on the mvp threads that shoots consistently under par

must be the ion and volt power
The rest of us don't play exclusively on pitch & putt courses.

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old 04-08-2019, 11:54 AM
elmexdela elmexdela is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 188
Posts: 7,493
Niced 1,576 Times in 913 Posts
Default

only rec players throw mvp

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #339  
Old 04-08-2019, 12:46 PM
aajpity's Avatar
aajpity aajpity is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Years Playing: 8.3
Courses Played: 47
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,976
Niced 33 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Does anyone throw the Volt in Electron plastic? I haven't felt the need to switch, but I know it's been out for a bit. Wondering what anyone here thinks of it.
Reply With Quote
 

  #340  
Old 04-08-2019, 01:02 PM
brutalbrutus's Avatar
brutalbrutus brutalbrutus is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: the nati
Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 52
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 9,671
Niced 3,957 Times in 2,103 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aajpity View Post
Does anyone throw the Volt in Electron plastic? I haven't felt the need to switch, but I know it's been out for a bit. Wondering what anyone here thinks of it.
If you play on open grassy courses, buy one and you will probably like it. If you are throwing near any trees or rocky ground, don't...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV) Noill Discs 5530 02-24-2019 11:36 AM
MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III) Three Putt Discs 5403 06-13-2016 11:16 AM
MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II) Three Putt Discs 4612 05-16-2014 04:11 PM
MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) cmrichar Discs 5362 05-11-2013 08:34 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.