Old 06-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 40.5
Courses Played: 41
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default New Course for Rush Township Pa.

There is a new course scheduled to be constructed in John M Ryan Memorial Park in Rush Township Pa. We are currently getting sponsorships for each hole. The park sits on 26.44 acres and all that is on this property currently is a tennis court, a bench, and a picnic table. We have room for 18 holes in the main park area and 3 alternate holes just across the one way road into the park. The township supervisor is excited about this project. The course will be Wooded and very hilly. We are working on installing 9 holes with 2 pads each to get the course up and running and then start installing the back nine holes and at least 3 alternate holes. Future additions to this park are in the works like walking trails, playground, sledding hill and a small pavilion. I will post more about future park cleanup dates and course work dates as we move ahead with each stage of development. anyone who would like to help or would like more information about this course can pm me here.

Thanks

Randy Shreve
Park Steward for John M Ryan Memorial Park, Rush Township.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2018, 08:03 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default Update

We are Purchasing the Baskets from the former Villas Crossings Disc Golf Course and Installing them at John M Ryan Park in Rush Township Schuylkill County Pa. Course Construction is Scheduled to begin by mid September. Course Completion Date should be by end of September or early October. Anyone willing to volunteer to help with installation can message me here and i will give you the details of when the work days will be.

Randy Shreve

Park Steward John Ryan Memorial Park.

Old 09-15-2018, 09:26 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default Update

We have officially taken Possession of the baskets from the former Villas Crossings Golf Course. the Next step is to place them into their new home at John Ryan memorial Park in Rush Township in schulykill county pa. When construction Starts I will post work dates for any interested party to come help put this course in the ground. If you would like more information about the course you can contact me here.

Randy Shreve
Park Steward for John Ryan Memorial Park.