Old 07-02-2022, 07:04 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 37.2
Courses Played: 286
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 669 Times in 334 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Putt View Post
Oh, that bathroom was permanent. It was really close to the tee, waaayyy off to the left and the door faced away from the fairway. It took a Herculean effort to throw a shot that would be a) pathetically short and b) on an edge so that it would roll around the bathroom and through the door. I was up to the task.

The bathroom was ADA compliant so the opening was just flat and open, but it still took us a long time to actually look IN the bathroom for my disc. Amongst the other questionable rules interpretations that day would have been the amount of time we looked for it; it should have been declared lost. Once it was discovered in the bathroom, the rest of the card was highly entertained by forcing me to play it out of the bathroom. I at least gave somebody a laugh that day. Not me, but somebody.
Hmmm...
I seem to remember a permanent bathroom on a hole at West Park IL
I played a couple of tournaments there, late 80's, early 90's...
recall maybe one guy driving one into the $hitter...

I think someone may have said it was the $hittest shot he has ever seen...
Sponsored Links

Niced: (2)