Old 10-12-2016, 02:34 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 38
Niced 12 Times in 10 Posts

I think the Lava is similar to Latitude Snow line or the GStar.

Since the Fluid Felon was so OS, I would think that same applies to Lava.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 14
Niced 12 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaques View Post
I think the Lava is similar to Latitude Snow line or the GStar.

Since the Fluid Felon was so OS, I would think that same applies to Lava.
You're right in that it's gstar-esque, however my Lava Felon didn't have the thin floppy flightplate that most Gstar drivers do. As far as stability though, it started out a little less stable and beat in super fast, to the point where I was seeing some high speed turn before I gave it to a friend. A weird blend for sure, I'll stick with Fusion.
Old 10-13-2016, 07:59 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14
Courses Played: 91
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 971 Times in 488 Posts

I've been absolutely loving my biofuzion felon. It's super flat topped and beefy. Been throwing it really well both forehand and backhand. Been in the bag for about 2 months but still hasn't lost much stability even though it's starting to look worn in.
Old 10-25-2016, 01:20 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorB View Post
I've been absolutely loving my biofuzion felon. It's super flat topped and beefy. Been throwing it really well both forehand and backhand. Been in the bag for about 2 months but still hasn't lost much stability even though it's starting to look worn in.
Loved my bio felon when i was bagging it as well. They lose hss first and just glide straight longer before dumping. I had a 170.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2017, 05:40 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 2,505 Times in 1,592 Posts

Well I lost my metal flake Lucid Felon, which was just slightly less stable than a typical champ Firebird (but flew similar distances in calm conditions), and replaced it with a normal Lucid Felon. I hand picked one with a slightly lower PLH (there were a couple with evenly low PLH so it isn't an abnormal one), but the Bio one they had was ~1mm higher, I imagine it would have started out pretty OS. This Lucid one is noticeably more glidey and longer than the MF Lucid I was using, even though it's brand new. I'd say the HSS and glide is similar to a stable-overstable Teebird, but it has the fade of a Firebird. I typically can only get ~280' on a flat FH with a (moderate domed) Firebird, but this Felon was already going over 300' with no beat in time. I'm sure it'll go farther backhand than the Firebird as well although I didn't have the chance to really compare.

I have to say the extra glide on this Felon has surprised me, I could notice a slight difference and easier power down with the MF Lucid, but the Lucid one is even easier to power down. It'll take some time to get used to ranging it, but I think it will pair nicely with a Firebird (Firebird is more trustworthy for spikes...and I'll have to see how they handle headwinds).

For people with these glidey Felons...do they get turn in them quickly, or hold their stability well? I'm really happy to pair this with a Firebird, they are distinct now in several situations, but I can see if someone is used to ridiculous FAF Firebirds then this type of Felon is nowhere near the same disc.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:18 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 3
Niced 3 Times in 2 Posts

Anyone know how the Felon compares to a FD3?
Old 07-21-2017, 01:34 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 2,505 Times in 1,592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesterian View Post
Anyone know how the Felon compares to a FD3?
I have small experience with C-line FD3, I think it was metal flake even. I'd say FD3 has more firm HSS, and a less aggressive fade. The Felon has a straighter carry to a harsh/snappy finish. Felon is more L shape and FD3 is more softer C. FD3 is like a domey Firebird with less fade, whereas the Felon is like a domey Firebird with more glide/less HSS. Both are good overstable throwers. I would not trust the Felon as my power into wind disc without turn, don't have enough experience with FD3 but it feels firmer.

Niced: (1)
Old 12-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Par Member

Niced 33 Times in 32 Posts

I just picked up a Seafoam Moonshine Felon....can't wait to get my hands on it
Old 12-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 10.2
Courses Played: 12
Niced 50 Times in 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerswimmer89 View Post
I just picked up a Seafoam Moonshine Felon....can't wait to get my hands on it
Hmmmm, then what did you pick it up with?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Old 12-05-2017, 02:01 PM
Par Member

Niced 33 Times in 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by atison View Post
Hmmmm, then what did you pick it up with?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
My credit card of course! It was a fundraiser disc for Lyme Warrior. When its super cool plastic AND the proceeds go to charity....how can you not buy at least one? Regretting not buying 2 of them.