#311  
Old 07-13-2019, 03:22 AM
Jolt Jolt is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,883
Niced 1,049 Times in 618 Posts
Default

I think that the Big-Z LUNA would be in the top 5 in sales for Discraft, so to NOT make them dont really make any sense
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 07-13-2019, 04:50 AM
PMcBeth PMcBeth is offline
.:4X World Champion Paul McBeth:.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 1,480
Niced 286 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD86 View Post
I'll spot you the first part of that. But that last part... my goodness, they're paying Paul McBeth a lot of money (and that's fine), but they're not going to mass produce the molds with his name on them, the ones that people are clamoring for?!?!?!

They need to re-think that.
We have a plan.

With the new molds releasing we plan to have them in their staple plastic for 2019. We may make limited runs such as the Big Z Luna for a special occasion such as the Ledgestone Open but for now that’s all. If we make the Big Z Luna or other combinations as a mass produced disc I can assure you it won’t just look like stock stamp with LE on it.

Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 07-13-2019, 05:05 AM
Jolt Jolt is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,883
Niced 1,049 Times in 618 Posts
Default

Maybe it´s best you dont put those limited runs in your bag or throw them on video Paul People get "mad" at Discraft when they can´t buy the discs or have to pay +50$ on ebay for them

Smashboxx talked about the new "limited run to create a hype" thing . . i really dont like it

The point of having Pros on your team must be to sell discs. . so to have them throw discs people can´t buy. . i really don´t get that
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 07-13-2019, 05:50 PM
Emoney's Avatar
Emoney Emoney is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ
Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 68
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,940
Niced 221 Times in 130 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
Maybe it´s best you dont put those limited runs in your bag or throw them on video Paul People get "mad" at Discraft when they can´t buy the discs or have to pay +50$ on ebay for them

Smashboxx talked about the new "limited run to create a hype" thing . . i really dont like it

The point of having Pros on your team must be to sell discs. . so to have them throw discs people can´t buy. . i really don´t get that
Yeh. We should prolly tell Sexton to stop bagging his old tour series firebirds since they cost 200$+

Man. This forum is getting dumb

Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 07-14-2019, 03:15 AM
Jolt Jolt is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,883
Niced 1,049 Times in 618 Posts
Default

Call me dumb if you want. . .but if i had a disc company and payed a pro lots of money to throw my disc. . i would like him to throw discs people could buy

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 07-14-2019, 03:24 AM
Jolt Jolt is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,883
Niced 1,049 Times in 618 Posts
Default

. . i mean, IF Paul would have thrown a Big-Z ROACH for all those nice shots the last couple of weeks instead of the Big-Z LUNA, then Discraft would have sold a TON of ROACHes. . now he throw a LUNA no one can buy. . good business?

I really don´t see how my view here makes me "dumb"

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 07-14-2019, 08:46 AM
discerdoo's Avatar
discerdoo discerdoo is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 12
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,115
Niced 838 Times in 458 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
. . i mean, IF Paul would have thrown a Big-Z ROACH for all those nice shots the last couple of weeks instead of the Big-Z LUNA, then Discraft would have sold a TON of ROACHes. . now he throw a LUNA no one can buy. . good business?

I really don´t see how my view here makes me "dumb"
You should probably just get over it already, bruh.
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 07-14-2019, 08:57 AM
Jolt Jolt is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,883
Niced 1,049 Times in 618 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by discerdoo View Post
You should probably just get over it already, bruh.
Yes I could, but would be fun to get a real answer...not just ” you are Dumb, just get over it”
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 07-14-2019, 09:59 AM
discerdoo's Avatar
discerdoo discerdoo is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 12
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,115
Niced 838 Times in 458 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
Yes I could, but would be fun to get a real answer...not just ” you are Dumb, just get over it”
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMcBeth View Post
We may make limited runs such as the Big Z Luna for a special occasion such as the Ledgestone Open but for now that’s all.
I'd say the man himself gave you a real answer, you should probably just get over it already. I'd like to get one myself, maybe next year.
Reply With Quote
 

  #320  
Old 07-14-2019, 10:48 AM
Jolt Jolt is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,883
Niced 1,049 Times in 618 Posts
Default

OK, i will drop it. . .but i still think any Business should "make them while they´re hot, not when they´re not"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paul McBeth prototypes turbosteve Discs 20 02-06-2019 08:18 AM
SmashBoxxTV Presents Battle at Blue Lake - Paul McBeth, Paul Ulibarri, Steve Rico, Ke Old Bassman Tournaments & Leagues 7 08-11-2014 05:33 PM
Paul McBeth S-P2! DiscNutt123 The Marketplace 0 05-24-2013 09:45 AM
Paul McBeth S P2's Rocaholic74 The Marketplace 1 04-19-2013 09:24 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.