Old 08-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 20
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 6 Times in 6 Posts

Fuzion Escape. Love this disc!

Have a Lucid Renegade that I like, but it's literally useless for me in any wind.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 17.6
Courses Played: 175
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJB View Post
Suspect. I have thrown nearly all the DD releases, and while the plastic blends are top notch, they never had a "gotcha!" Disc that I didn't alresdy have....

Except the Suspect. Never had a disc like it, and I love it.
Even though I havent thrown all the DD molds like Andy...I agree, the Suspect is a very unique disc on the market. I threw it once and was like "Whoa!" I have had them in bioFuzion and Whatever the First Runs were made of, lucid?

I have had the same First Run Suspect in my bag from when they first came out and it still flies the same. If you are looking for a dependable overstable Mid, I would highly recommend the Suspect. Its the most dependable disc in my bag. This thing holds a hyzer line, will S-turn and I throw forehand approaches with it as well.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 20
Niced 16 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsgoching View Post
Even though I havent thrown all the DD molds like Andy...I agree, the Suspect is a very unique disc on the market. I threw it once and was like "Whoa!" I have had them in bioFuzion and Whatever the First Runs were made of, lucid?

I have had the same First Run Suspect in my bag from when they first came out and it still flies the same. If you are looking for a dependable overstable Mid, I would highly recommend the Suspect. Its the most dependable disc in my bag. This thing holds a hyzer line, will S-turn and I throw forehand approaches with it as well.
Suspect here, same experience. I'd add that it takes a solid rip and lasers straight. Envy has stolen some it's thunder lately, both are bagged.

Old 08-09-2014, 09:26 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 17.6
Courses Played: 175
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePiRaTE View Post
Suspect here, same experience. I'd add that it takes a solid rip and lasers straight. Envy has stolen some it's thunder lately, both are bagged.
Yes, I forgot to add that you can rip it like a medium speed driver and it handles the juice