Old 12-26-2019, 07:28 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 17.4
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,211 Times in 998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stable View Post
Delta has been around for several years now. It's just odd that they weren't able to stabilize. After being in the game for this long why would they even accept pre-orders if they weren't 100% about fulfillment. Just wow.

I was a little hesitant about getting the Crosslap Cubus because they're based in Germany. That makes getting potential replacement parts a bit more expensive. But they've responded to every email I've sent & I was able to buy from a retailer her in the US.
Nice to find the Crosslap Cubus in the USA and have also good Service because the Crosslap Cubis is one of 2 options in the world now for a solid sided cart where no fabric is on the outside.

It is still at the point people are going to find the Wheeled pull behind Cooler with the bigger wheels and adding the bike drink holders then modifying the inside to hold discs for a disc golf cart as there are so few options for the solid sided disc golf carts.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2019, 12:58 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 17
Niced 415 Times in 238 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
Yeah Delta has been around for a while and they should not have folded. In fact what year did the company start?
From what I can tell, they've been constantly on the verge of collapsing.
Old 12-27-2019, 08:52 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 17.4
Courses Played: 25
Niced 1,211 Times in 998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysmike View Post
From what I can tell, they've been constantly on the verge of collapsing.
Then the company has had a bad business model from the get go.
Old 12-28-2019, 05:46 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.6
Courses Played: 194
Niced 126 Times in 37 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ElementZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stable View Post
Delta has been around for several years now. It's just odd that they weren't able to stabilize. After being in the game for this long why would they even accept pre-orders if they weren't 100% about fulfillment. Just wow.

I was a little hesitant about getting the Crosslap Cubus because they're based in Germany. That makes getting potential replacement parts a bit more expensive. But they've responded to every email I've sent & I was able to buy from a retailer her in the US.
Glad to read that you've had a great experience!!
Old 12-29-2019, 09:33 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 13.3
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Most of who I throw with, have had the Delta cart through different models/generations, and I think I have finally caved into getting one...unfortunately now with the company in termoil, I am trying to find one on this site...I hope everyone that has placed an order with them as of late, gets taken care of financially and gets their money back.

I posted in the Marketplace as well, but if anyone has a Delta, or knows of anyone that has a Delta for sale, please let me know, thank you.
Old 12-29-2019, 11:47 AM
AKA dgfanatic7

Niced 239 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94LTICam View Post
Most of who I throw with, have had the Delta cart through different models/generations, and I think I have finally caved into getting one...unfortunately now with the company in termoil, I am trying to find one on this site...I hope everyone that has placed an order with them as of late, gets taken care of financially and gets their money back.

I posted in the Marketplace as well, but if anyone has a Delta, or knows of anyone that has a Delta for sale, please let me know, thank you.
Just curious why you would get a discontinued product from a company that doesn’t exist anymore? If something happens to the cart you’re pretty much screwed.
Old 12-29-2019, 11:55 AM
Bogey Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan037 View Post
Just curious why you would get a discontinued product from a company that doesn’t exist anymore? If something happens to the cart you’re pretty much screwed.
I can alter/modify/change anything going forward on my own, but if someone wants to let their cart go for that reason that you mentioned^^^ then I am willing to take that risk...I understand where you are coming from, just too each their own
Old 12-29-2019, 01:42 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16.5
Courses Played: 32
Niced 746 Times in 452 Posts

Quote:
I can alter/modify/change anything going forward on my own, but if someone wants to let their cart go for that reason that you mentioned^^^ then I am willing to take that risk...I understand where you are coming from, just too each their own
If you were to get a used one at a good price I get it. They look built to last.

I'd really like MVP to make a Delta-like cart. Something in the box style that you can sit on. They've got the basic one now that you can put a bag into.

Niced: (1)
Old 12-29-2019, 02:07 PM
AKA dgfanatic7

Niced 239 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
That makes sense, and no disrespect meant at all, just a bit of confusion lol. I’m loving my ridge roller r3 combo personally. Built to last and amazing customer support. Good luck on the hunt!

Old 12-29-2019, 06:11 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan037 View Post
That makes sense, and no disrespect meant at all, just a bit of confusion lol. I’m loving my ridge roller r3 combo personally. Built to last and amazing customer support. Good luck on the hunt!
No disrespect taken my man! All in all, I may end up with something other than the Delta, like the Ridge Roller which you have, which I have heard good things about as well, or something new that comes out in the next year...we'll see how the cards play out!