Old 01-03-2022, 05:33 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 24 Times in 16 Posts

i like my muses but not really getting anything special out of the votum. not bad, but not standout-ish or gonna kick anything out of my bag. looks cool as hell though
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2022, 08:03 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 2,836 Times in 1,542 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff33 View Post
i like my muses but not really getting anything special out of the votum. not bad, but not standout-ish or gonna kick anything out of my bag. looks cool as hell though
Votum kicked Undertaker out of my bag. . not better or worse. but i like the plastic and the look.

I bought 7 TSA discs now and non of them had flashing. . .thats great!
95% of all disc i buy from all brands i need to give them some time with the sanding block. . .but not the TSA discs.
The TSA discs are even better than the Royal line from Lat 64

The Praxis, Pathfinder and Votom is a great combo, straight with a very small fade at the end. . all of them flies similar

Niced: (1)
Old 01-14-2022, 09:40 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 24 Times in 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
Votum kicked Undertaker out of my bag. . not better or worse. but i like the plastic and the look.

I bought 7 TSA discs now and non of them had flashing. . .thats great!
95% of all disc i buy from all brands i need to give them some time with the sanding block. . .but not the TSA discs.
The TSA discs are even better than the Royal line from Lat 64

The Praxis, Pathfinder and Votom is a great combo, straight with a very small fade at the end. . all of them flies similar
been using the TSA Muse for my putter, i like the baseline plastic
Old 01-16-2022, 02:26 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff33 View Post
been using the TSA Muse for my putter, i like the baseline plastic
I bought two to test and the plastic is stiff but grippy..I like it.

But I think the MUSE is made by someone else than MVP so I guess we will never see the MUSE in one of the other TSA plastics
Old 01-28-2022, 03:33 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 1
Courses Played: 205
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 217 Times in 97 Posts

Quote:
Would love to try the Mantra but feels like that disc has been sold out for over a year, will we ever see a restock or is new molds a prio?
I got a Mantra in I believe Ethereal plastic I am going to probably sell soon if you are interested. They seem to be very expensive on eBay and I'm guessing just because the mold is OOP? Either way, I'm not gonna be charging $70-$80 for the disc.
Old 02-18-2022, 01:40 AM
Bogey Member

Niced 31 Times in 21 Posts

Just got in on the Animus drop today.
Currently bagging 3 Grace's as my max distance driver, but I like having multiple plastic options for my discs. Recentltly fell in love with the Praxis, so i thought I'd give the Animus a shot. Hoping these will take over and possibly give me a touch more stability for windy situations (I have high hopes for the glow ��)

Has anyone here thrown both and know how they compare?
Old 02-18-2022, 03:21 AM
* Ace Member *

I use the Grace as my driver. .the stock run as my flippy and the Tattar as my stable..

I have all the TSA molds exept MANTRA in the bag and the new Animus looks fun, i want that banana stamp
The Animus drop got delayed here in Sweden but i hope to try them next week, i think the Animus will be more stable than the Tattar Grace, at least i hope so.

Old 02-25-2022, 03:00 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 31 Times in 21 Posts

Quote:
The Animus drop got delayed here in Sweden but i hope to try them next week, i think the Animus will be more stable than the Tattar Grace, at least i hope so.
I got out and threw the Aura Animus (174g) yesterday (keep in mind, this was in 15* weather... so take my results with a grain of salt) I was able to flip the Animus to flat much easier than a fresh Grace, and the fade seemed about the same. I punched it hard on a forehand with a touch of hyzer, and it flipped up beautifully, didn't burn over, and then had a nice, solid fade. The Animus didn't seem quite as fast, or glidey, but again, it was freezing and the plastic was brick hard. The flight seemed more like a wide rimmed CD2 than a Grace or Wraith. The flip happened a bit later in the flight than my Grace, which was nice to see, my beat up Graces flip really early; curious to see if that quality will stay consistent as it wears in. Excited to see how it feels/flies in the summer months. Side note- the plastic, while being wildly stiff in the cold, was still nice and tacky, even after taking a few dives in the snow
Old 02-26-2022, 07:33 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.1
Courses Played: 90
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,269 Times in 645 Posts

Love the Bananimus stamp!

Old 02-27-2022, 09:01 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
Love the Bananimus stamp!
YES..i got two

For my slower arm the Animus is on the OS side.

My stoch GRACE is my straight to US driver. . the Tattar GRACE my slight OS one.,,,,,and the Amimus is just a hair more OS than the Tattar Grace...and a bit slower.

I feel like the Animus more feels like a fast fairway like the Anax than a pure driver