Old 12-31-2019, 10:45 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 2,085 Times in 1,172 Posts

I find that my FH benefits from a lower weight disc, but the lowest i can find for the FORCE is a 160g Pro-D . . .how stable will that be?

Only use FH when i need to go right, Zone, Anax and Force are my only disc i FH. . .and i often use FH standstill to get out of trouble. . and i have found that a lower weight disc helps me when i throw FH
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2020, 05:20 PM

Courses Played: 2
Niced 2 Times in 1 Post

Anyone thrown the 5x forces? I lost my swirly esp a month ago and have been using a MF champ destroyer for the same slot. Picked up a 174g pink 5x yesterday; it's pop top domey and very overstable but with nice glide. A touch less turn than the destroyer, which is 176, domey, and very beefy itself.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:01 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 27
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 6 Times in 4 Posts

Anyone thrown the 2020 Hannum swirly Z forces?

It was my first force, and I only have a few rounds and a bunch of field work in with it. In love it so much that I picked up a swirly TI a few days ago, and they have minor, but noticable differences in flight. Both are very high speed stable, and hold the angle of release for 80%+ of the fight before fade kicks in. The Hannum force fades hard, consistently, and is phenomenal for spike hyzers. The TI holds straight a little longer before a slightly more mellow, forward fade kicks in. Very workable.

On a flat to fade line the Hannum force is getting out to about 400-425' for me on flat ground, no wind. The TI in same conditions is getting out to about 425-475'. TI has a bit more dome than the Z, and a bit more glide.

I'm just curious if that difference is typical of Z and TI or if the Hannum run came out more stable than normal, like my Pierce buzzz did. Thanks!
Old 07-17-2020, 02:59 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 12
Niced 600 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adventurous penguin View Post
Anyone thrown the 2020 Hannum swirly Z forces?

It was my first force, and I only have a few rounds and a bunch of field work in with it. In love it so much that I picked up a swirly TI a few days ago, and they have minor, but noticable differences in flight. Both are very high speed stable, and hold the angle of release for 80%+ of the fight before fade kicks in. The Hannum force fades hard, consistently, and is phenomenal for spike hyzers. The TI holds straight a little longer before a slightly more mellow, forward fade kicks in. Very workable.

On a flat to fade line the Hannum force is getting out to about 400-425' for me on flat ground, no wind. The TI in same conditions is getting out to about 425-475'. TI has a bit more dome than the Z, and a bit more glide.

I'm just curious if that difference is typical of Z and TI or if the Hannum run came out more stable than normal, like my Pierce buzzz did. Thanks!
The TS for the most part came out equal in stability or more OS across the board. My TS Force handles everything I throw behind it FH, whereas my FR McForce doesn't. My domey Skins Match ESP is close to the TS, but it's domey and my TS and McForce are flat.

Niced: (1)
Old 07-17-2020, 04:07 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 27
Niced 6 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUVSMGS18 View Post
The TS for the most part came out equal in stability or more OS across the board. My TS Force handles everything I throw behind it FH, whereas my FR McForce doesn't. My domey Skins Match ESP is close to the TS, but it's domey and my TS and McForce are flat.
Good to know, thanks! Looks like I just need to find a flat Z to fit between my Zeus and TI Force, and my DD lineup will be set.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:19 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 2,085 Times in 1,172 Posts

Looking at the Forces OTB have in stock it looks like all of the Ledgestone Big Z is Domey. . . so less stable and glidey Force?

I will take the ZEUS out of the bag and put the FORCE back in . .looking for the "not SO stable and a good glide" FORCE
Old 08-08-2020, 05:08 PM
Eagle Member

Niced 306 Times in 195 Posts

My 4x Z mcforce is flatter and workable right out of the box. Versus a swirly stock ESP that is far more OS. Which is weird because back in the day stock run Z’s were more stable than ESP’s, but dome can play a big factor in stability.
Old 08-09-2020, 03:18 PM

Niced 7 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
Looking at the Forces OTB have in stock it looks like all of the Ledgestone Big Z is Domey. . . so less stable and glidey Force?

I will take the ZEUS out of the bag and put the FORCE back in . .looking for the "not SO stable and a good glide" FORCE
Yes, you are correct. A nice and grippy Big Z with a good dome. A lot of glide and has a nice fade still. I can throw mine with a tiny hyzer and really get some distance. Not for headwinds though. Still, i highly recommend them.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:49 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 639
Niced 2,850 Times in 1,587 Posts

how much macbeth 4x fr forces goin for these days

Old 08-09-2020, 08:48 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16.7
Courses Played: 526
Niced 1,941 Times in 907 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
how much macbeth 4x fr forces goin for these days
Probably a stupid amount. I got a 4x Zone. Turns out it's just like any other Zone.

Niced: (2)