Old 11-16-2016, 12:05 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 34
Niced 347 Times in 219 Posts

Haha Nates commentary. I just watched for 2 holes so far (in the middle) and he cracks me up! Rollers haha
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2016, 01:28 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 39
Niced 665 Times in 322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iDiscGolf View Post
Haha Nates commentary. I just watched for 2 holes so far (in the middle) and he cracks me up! Rollers haha
Two words: spike hyzer
Old 11-16-2016, 03:41 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 51
Niced 1,618 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese dog View Post
Sewards ranch though?
are you the same guy that asks about it on all the youtube comments? I told you I'll post it once you can spell it right. :P Still waiting!

But really, probably doing commentary on it next week. Vids up the week or two after.

Niced: (1)
Old 11-16-2016, 03:47 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 17.7
Courses Played: 49
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 479 Times in 320 Posts

Poor Ian wants to see his wife sometimes!
Old 11-16-2016, 04:38 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.6
Courses Played: 146
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 1,242 Times in 505 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalhghnss View Post
are you the same guy that asks about it on all the youtube comments? I told you I'll post it once you can spell it right. :P Still waiting!

But really, probably doing commentary on it next week. Vids up the week or two after.
Different guy here:

Very excited to watch the footage from the Sward's Ranch Classic when it's ready! Very unique course; I'm sure a bunch of DGCR folks would be interested to see some of the natural features that we deal with here in Montana.

Big time thanks for giving some attention to our little corner of the world. Also looking forward to watching the RMC

Old 11-16-2016, 04:44 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 10
Niced 25 Times in 14 Posts

It was the banging track on the teaser video, Sword's ranch has been in my head ever since.
Old 11-16-2016, 05:07 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.6
Courses Played: 104
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

Is it just me or does hyzer flip means the disc doesn't stay hyzer but actually flips up? Not trying to be smart. Maybe I misunderstand this. I don't see how a disc released on hyzer that stays on that line the whole way is a hyzer flip per the second person's drive hole 1 in the underground round. Just my 2 cents. Sorry about being picky. I could spend a few paragraphs thanking you for all your hard work because it would be deserved.
Old 11-16-2016, 08:02 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reniger View Post
Poor Ian wants to see his wife sometimes!
It's a fine balance in making disc golf vids, and not getting divorced for making disc golf vids. This week is tough, I'm trying to put in some quality time as I'll be gone filming SoCal champs all weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowBot View Post
Different guy here:

Very excited to watch the footage from the Sward's Ranch Classic when it's ready! Very unique course; I'm sure a bunch of DGCR folks would be interested to see some of the natural features that we deal with here in Montana.

Big time thanks for giving some attention to our little corner of the world. Also looking forward to watching the RMC
Agreed it looks cool! RMC is almost done! Well editing anyway. Just have a couple holes left of the final 9, then commentary time. The course looks better than last year, there was no smoke in the air, I had my sweet new cam, and I brought my drone guy for hole previews. Vids should be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese dog View Post
It was the banging track on the teaser video, Sword's ranch has been in my head ever since.
That vid was dope! Promise I'll get on these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdabbs View Post
Is it just me or does hyzer flip means the disc doesn't stay hyzer but actually flips up? Not trying to be smart. Maybe I misunderstand this. I don't see how a disc released on hyzer that stays on that line the whole way is a hyzer flip per the second person's drive hole 1 in the underground round. Just my 2 cents. Sorry about being picky. I could spend a few paragraphs thanking you for all your hard work because it would be deserved.
Thanks!

It definitely got to a lesser hyzer angle than it was released on which means it flipped up right? I don't really care one way or the other. I can stop saying it if it bugs ya. What should I call that shot? Just a hyzer? Calling it just that leaves me wanting more, as it's different than a hyzer that stays on the same angle or increases hyzer angle.
Old 11-16-2016, 08:32 PM
Double Eagle Member

O I forgot to mention:

Champ V Chumps the regrudgening (part 3) is happening the 27th! Just talked to Paul and he's down. I also hit up Nate and he's agreed to add in some amazing commentary in post (can't be there in person this time). Probably gonna happen at LaMirada (maybe super layout?). I'll post time info if anyone wants to come watch/be a chump for a hole.

Old 11-16-2016, 08:39 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 21.7
Courses Played: 35
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 19 Times in 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalhghnss View Post
O I forgot to mention:

Champ V Chumps the regrudgening (part 3) is happening the 27th! Just talked to Paul and he's down. I also hit up Nate and he's agreed to add in some amazing commentary in post (can't be there in person this time). Probably gonna happen at LaMirada (maybe super layout?). I'll post time info if anyone wants to come watch/be a chump for a hole.
YES! CvC is the best part of the season coming to an end.

I need to see if I can somehow swing a 'work trip' out to the west coast!