Old 02-20-2018, 10:30 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 9
Niced 725 Times in 508 Posts

I rock Two ESP BUZZZ and an X BUZZZ along with a wasp all of my mid shots are covered. The BUZZZ is an amazing disc and it's very versatile, there's definitely enough of them out there to find one that suits whoever. IDK I love the BUZZZ
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2018, 10:53 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 223
Niced 2,165 Times in 1,229 Posts

in an ideal bag i would have a z wasp, z buzz, x buzz and d buzz

in reality z wasp is all i use

im waiting for misprints to be at gggt for x and d buzzes again so i can stock up
Old 02-20-2018, 11:04 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 321
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 447 Times in 197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
I rock Two ESP BUZZZ and an X BUZZZ along with a wasp all of my mid shots are covered. The BUZZZ is an amazing disc and it's very versatile, there's definitely enough of them out there to find one that suits whoever. IDK I love the BUZZZ
Happy to have a well-weathered CryZtal Buzzz in my bag with six aces so far. I kinda like that disc, myself!
(I'm thinking of throwing the ESP Buzzz next to it whenever I'm near a disc-eating hazard, though).
Old 02-20-2018, 11:07 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
in an ideal bag i would have a z wasp, z buzz, x buzz and d buzz

in reality z wasp is all i use

im waiting for misprints to be at gggt for x and d buzzes again so i can stock up
I'm not a huge fan of the Pro-D. I love the X and I feel that if it got any less stable I couldn't do anything with it. I may have traded in Z for ESP entirely, maybe will keep a Glow daddy just for when I need a big ol' double cheesy beefcake Buzzz. All that aside, I hell yeah on the Z Wasp I don't own what I'd do without that(however the Gila is made in baseline plastic sooooooo.

Niced: (1)
Old 02-20-2018, 11:11 PM
* Ace Member *

im not a huge fan of the d buzz either but for what they do theyre great it just is i can do those same lines with my water discs (beat to hell fairway baseline plastic whatevers)
Old 02-20-2018, 11:15 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 12
Niced 1,086 Times in 575 Posts

Quote:
My mids have been a work in progress. Buzzz, wasp and comet have been in and out, made some sweet shots with all of them, even got the comet to turn as intended occasionally. It really just boiled down to FH for me.

Threw a 200' FH approach yesterday with the SS that I didn't want to fade. Out of the hand I thought it was going to fade out but it sat up straight, turned just a hair, and lightly sat down next to the basket. Shots like that stick with me.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:51 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by discerdoo View Post
My mids have been a work in progress. Buzzz, wasp and comet have been in and out, made some sweet shots with all of them, even got the comet to turn as intended occasionally. It really just boiled down to FH for me.

Threw a 200' FH approach yesterday with the SS that I didn't want to fade. Out of the hand I thought it was going to fade out but it sat up straight, turned just a hair, and lightly sat down next to the basket. Shots like that stick with me.
i love this shot i use my beat plaz ion for the flick to flat laser line for 250 and in buzz ss sounds perfect for it plus with premium plastic it is less likely to hurt your fingers if you play multiple rounds a day do what works! really any disc in your bag can be fh and bh but the comet isnt designed for the modern day fh unless you have no ceiling and a wide fairway for it to fly like an ultimate frisbee
Old 02-21-2018, 12:26 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by discerdoo View Post

Bro, you gotta try the X Buzzz, it replaced the comet and Buzzz SS for me. All the same shots the comet achieves if you give it some loft, throw it lower, a little faster and you get incredible understable lines, hyzerflip, flip up hyzer, sky anny, Lazer beam straight lines man it's a fantastic piece of plastic. And also if you throw the Buzzz already then you're grip is exactly the same.

Niced: (1)
Old 02-26-2018, 04:18 PM

Courses Played: 65
Niced 8 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Bro, you gotta try the X Buzzz, it replaced the comet and Buzzz SS for me. All the same shots the comet achieves if you give it some loft, throw it lower, a little faster and you get incredible understable lines, hyzerflip, flip up hyzer, sky anny, Lazer beam straight lines man it's a fantastic piece of plastic. And also if you throw the Buzzz already then you're grip is exactly the same.
Does it take a little while to beat in? I grabbed an elite x buzzz and in the field so far it has flown every bit as stable as z plastic for me. The buzzz ss fresh had a good bit more turn than the elite x buzzz.

Old 02-26-2018, 05:13 PM
Thread_Killer :::crickets:::

Years Playing: 17.9
Courses Played: 41
Niced 742 Times in 422 Posts

Jawbreaker Buzzz is awesome! Check those out. Start off a bit less stable.

Speaking of, I should post in the JBuzzz thread I made a few weeks ago...