Old 12-02-2019, 04:11 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 229 Times in 140 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stable View Post
I thought it flew more 8/4/0/2. Good disc just not like the flight #'s they gave it. Not near as os as a Firebird or even FD3's I've had.

Slower, less glidey Thunderbird.
The cryztal raptors were pretty dang overstable, much more akin to a firebird.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2019, 11:25 AM
Eagle Member

Niced 268 Times in 173 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan037 View Post
The cryztal raptors were pretty dang overstable, much more akin to a firebird.
Get a hellfire and problem solved. Comfier in the hand, more stable, and decent glide.

Back to the putter... would love to hear about how this TF putter handles drives off the tee / put on different angles.

Niced: (1)
Old 12-02-2019, 03:09 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.7
Courses Played: 2
Niced 471 Times in 338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANBURGARLAR View Post
Get a hellfire and problem solved. Comfier in the hand, more stable, and decent glide.

Back to the putter... would love to hear about how this TF putter handles drives off the tee / put on different angles.
I still haven't seen a change in my order status. I ordered about 12:10 EST on Friday. I didn't pony up for the shipping though, and I did have a color request for the Stalker. I'll let y'all know when something changes.

Niced: (2)
Old 12-03-2019, 04:11 PM

Courses Played: 65
Niced 8 Times in 5 Posts

As far as how shallow it is, how does it compare to discs like the pure, spike, and envy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan037 View Post
Initial thoughts, I love this feel of this putter, it’s perfectly rounded, nice and flat, and the plastic choice imo I don’t think should change, I think it’s jawbreaker but literally just a tick firmer, maybe close to og jawbreaker but it’s not slick, it’s quite grippy. Below are comparisons to first the current run Luna, then a current jawbreaker roach and There are times where I wish the roach was slightly more shallow, and this is the disc that accomplishes it with the same feel and as Paige said a very straight flight. I can’t wait for my other 5 because I really don’t want to throw these. The most interesting part of the disc is in between the flight late and the rim, there is a steep slope in between the flat part of the flight plate going down to the middle part of the rim. Any questions feel free to ask, as long as it’s not about flight lol I’ll update the post when I can throw the ones I ordered today
Old 12-03-2019, 04:13 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.7
Courses Played: 2
Niced 471 Times in 338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUVSMGS18 View Post
I still haven't seen a change in my order status. I ordered about 12:10 EST on Friday. I didn't pony up for the shipping though, and I did have a color request for the Stalker. I'll let y'all know when something changes.
Still nothing from DC, but my Infinite order has shipped and should be here Monday.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:43 PM
Par Member

Niced 237 Times in 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUVSMGS18 View Post
Still nothing from DC, but my Infinite order has shipped and should be here Monday.
I've got a tracking number, still in preshipment though. Hoping it shows up Friday so I can play with it Saturday.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:52 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by btimm View Post
As far as how shallow it is, how does it compare to discs like the pure, spike, and envy?
Yeah I would say it’s fairly shallow like a pure. You can actually notice the glide of the putter starting from 20ft from the basket. If I were to guess probably 1.3cm on the inner rim thickness. The putter definitely has more glide than speed. If I were to place numbers on it I would say 3,5,0,1. It’s definitely a straight putter and not an understable one. Can handle a light headwind with the right spin and not diverge from its line

I will say though while the plastic feels good, it needs to be looked at the most. It’s not very durable. Below is paiges putter putted with over 3 days about 75 times total. The other is my jawbreaker roach now almost a year old. Paige’s putter is pretty much as dinged up as the roach and there’s a fairly big chunk taken out of it. Otherwise I really like the disc and I think it will be my new putter. Haven’t driven or approached with it yet. Just had another son so won’t be getting out to a field very much
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D9810425-90CE-4E94-A8CF-AB5F832FAC75.jpg (103.3 KB, 95 views)

Old 12-04-2019, 03:42 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 1,727 Times in 973 Posts

Sad to hear that it´s as stable as 3,5,0,1. . .i had hope for something like the Deputy, Magic kind of US flight

Discraft have MANY putters in the x,x,0,1 type range, . . had hope for something like 3,3,-1,0, that´s a spot that Discraft is missing

Niced: (1)
Old 12-04-2019, 06:17 AM

Niced 7 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Just had another son [...]
Congrats!

Old 12-04-2019, 08:04 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
Sad to hear that it´s as stable as 3,5,0,1. . .i had hope for something like the Deputy, Magic kind of US flight

Discraft have MANY putters in the x,x,0,1 type range, . . had hope for something like 3,3,-1,0, that´s a spot that Discraft is missing
Yeah definitely not that flippy. Paige wanted a profile similar to the deputy but she wanted more stability. She was really going for that 0 fade flight so maybe that last number would be 0 but it’s not often you find a putter with 5 glide and I really feel like this one has it.

I submitted my feedback on Facebook and tagged Paige. She was having the same durability issues and has acknowledged they are working to find a more durable blend. Needless to say just the acknowledgment makes me excited for the next run of this putter.