Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Equipment > Disc Dyeing

Old 09-02-2013, 05:17 PM

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Need help to design a club logo "BLACK ACES DISC GOLF CLUB"

Let me apologize up front if this belongs somewhere else. (Admin please move if need be). We are in the beginning stages of launching a new club in our area to begin spring 2014. We have many things in place already; ie. financial plan, funding goals, mission statement, sponsors, name, ect.
However, we need to lock down an original logo. I know there are a few clubs in existence already with the name "black ace" which is why we are looking at an original design. We need a logo that we can put on discs, shirts, minis, bag tags, stickers or whatever. So it obviously needs to be appealing but not super complicated where it would create printing issues.

My request is this....is anyone willing to donate their mad artistic skills to help us out? I know I could have any tattoo artist commission one but we are trying to go the free route if possible. Does anyone have any help to pass on?

In case you missed it in the title, the club name is the "BLACK ACES DISC GOLF CLUB"
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2013, 05:31 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 12.6
Courses Played: 18
Niced 8 Times in 8 Posts

The ace of clubs playing card immediately comes to mind, but that may be too obvious.

Old 09-03-2013, 01:31 AM

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 46
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

here is the basic idea that I could come up with on a Power Point
(screen shot of my PC)