Old 10-16-2018, 11:45 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 1.3
Courses Played: 4
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 187 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowBot View Post
I think the Wonderboy tangent may have gone a little too far. At least save it for the K-Jo thread!
There is such a thing?

Arkansas Tech Doesn't really have a mascot, they have a bulldog which they call Campus Ambassador, but no official Mascot. To make things a little weird the female sports teams are called the Golden Suns.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2018, 07:20 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 11.6
Courses Played: 105
Niced 176 Times in 70 Posts

So Paul M. has been carrying that tannish backpack in a lot of the videos this season. I never paid a lot of attention to it and just know that it was different than some of his others that had the 'X Champ" patches on them.

Now, in the Steady Ed videos, I noticed that he was carrying a traditional bag with straps. Anyone have any idea what's going on with this? If this has already been addressed, sorry about the question. I searched and didn't find anything on here.
Old 10-16-2018, 07:27 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 11.6
Courses Played: 105
Niced 176 Times in 70 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimb View Post
So Paul M. has been carrying that tannish backpack in a lot of the videos this season. I never paid a lot of attention to it and just know that it was different than some of his others that had the 'X Champ" patches on them.

Now, in the Steady Ed videos, I noticed that he was carrying a traditional bag with straps. Anyone have any idea what's going on with this? If this has already been addressed, sorry about the question. I searched and didn't find anything on here.
Never mind.... I found it in this thread... https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...ck#post3364421
Old 10-16-2018, 07:28 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 8
Niced 17 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimb View Post

Courtesy of FlyFish84:
McBeth said in a podcast or interview somewhere he was having an

issue with Innova’s backpack. Tried out the old school bag and found it

light, comfortable, and easy to get discs out of..

Old 10-16-2018, 07:39 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.2
Courses Played: 52
Niced 2,127 Times in 1,203 Posts

I wonder if he is getting the same elbow twinge that I get sometimes when I snatch up my grip by the strap and sling it over my right shoulder. I've have elbow issues for years and just thought it was just a me thing but I know a couple other local guys that its happened to also.