Old 03-04-2019, 09:06 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.2
Courses Played: 175
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Pin Placement End Covers.

Ive used pvc plugs or sprinkler valve covers to protect the basket sleeves from getting dirt, rocks etc. in them. My question would be, is there another alternative to cover the ends?

I'm thinking of a plastic cap with a tab so so when you have the basket installed in that placement the cover is just swung out but still attacked via the lock or bolt or whatever you're using to lock down the basket.
The reason I'm asking is that on one of my courses a few holes are in a flood plane and water/silt would get down into the alternate pins if they are exposed. Valve covers or pvc caps would keep rocks and sticks out but not the fine silt/sand.
I swear I've seen these covers on a course I played but I cant remember where.
Asking for a friend.
Drew
Sponsored Links

Old 03-04-2019, 10:18 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 23.2
Courses Played: 138
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 267 Times in 130 Posts

https://www.amazon.com/NDS-107BC-Sta.../dp/B000HE9YZG

There's those sprinkler boxes, but they work much better if they're installed when the concrete is still wet.