Old 04-07-2019, 07:40 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 49.6
Courses Played: 52
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 431 Times in 190 Posts

History in the making. You'll get to say you were there, bragging rights for the rest of your life. Don't miss this opportunity.

https://www.discgolfscene.com/tourna...dge_Hills_2019
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 04-10-2019, 06:58 PM
Eagle Member

This world famous music venue is just up the road from Highbridge Hills. They have great music all summer long, there are free shuttle buses from Ashland, and it's a great way to enhance your trip to HH and northern Wisconsin. The Marshall Tucker Band and Brian Setzer are playing Fri. and Sat. during the Highbridge Hills Open.

https://www.bigtop.org/

Niced: (2)
Old 04-11-2019, 06:52 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 25
Niced 628 Times in 540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocheez View Post
I am sure that is the plan but they probably don't have the cash to drop $7K on baskets at this time and the black baskets are temporary. They were able to get the green prodigys in the ground with Cale's help/Prodigy sponsorship.
If the place did not get the Prodigy baskets then My suggestion would be to properly use spray paint and the clear coat on the baskets taking your time on it doing it right and redoing the Dynamic Discs in the top of the basket with the white Dynamic Discs window logo and then clear coat over it to help it stick on better.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:13 PM
**Stickin'Putts**

Years Playing: 20.2
Courses Played: 535
Niced 192 Times in 80 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by da Crippler View Post
This world famous music venue is just up the road from Highbridge Hills. They have great music all summer long, there are free shuttle buses from Ashland, and it's a great way to enhance your trip to HH and northern Wisconsin. The Marshall Tucker Band and Brian Setzer are playing Fri. and Sat. during the Highbridge Hills Open.

https://www.bigtop.org/
Yeah, 45 minutes to an hour "up the road". It ain't Chestnut.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:03 AM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyCritters View Post
Yeah, 45 minutes to an hour "up the road". It ain't Chestnut.

I'm a Negative Nelly. I'm a wet blanket. I'm Mr. Doom and Gloom. That will never work. I hate Highbridge Hills. I'm bitter and resentful but I won't tell you why. Everything everyone does is wrong, everyone but me is an idiot. I am incredibly arrogant and shallow, I have nothing to add to any conversation except my own vitriol. I am simultaneously the coolest person here and the biggest jerk to walk the planet. I have absolutely nothing positive to say about anything that I didn't think of first. I spread hate anonymously on this forum because I can. I don't care about anyone but myself. I am Heavy Critters.

Niced: (1)
Old 04-12-2019, 12:10 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 45
Niced 556 Times in 282 Posts

HeavyCritters is actually quite nice in person. But I think he prefers to see posts with results, not promises of great things. Let the courses speak for themselves, no need to post about music venues 45 minutes away.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:06 PM
**SuIciDe AnKles**

Years Playing: 8
Courses Played: 482
Niced 735 Times in 313 Posts

Quote:

I'm a Negative Nelly. I'm a wet blanket. I'm Mr. Doom and Gloom. That will never work. I hate Highbridge Hills. I'm bitter and resentful but I won't tell you why. Everything everyone does is wrong, everyone but me is an idiot. I am incredibly arrogant and shallow, I have nothing to add to any conversation except my own vitriol. I am simultaneously the coolest person here and the biggest jerk to walk the planet. I have absolutely nothing positive to say about anything that I didn't think of first. I spread hate anonymously on this forum because I can. I don't care about anyone but myself. I am Heavy Critters.
Welcome to my world, bro-man.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:07 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 145
Niced 1,126 Times in 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardoggy View Post
Welcome to my world, bro-man.
And my last-weekend.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:16 PM
**Stickin'Putts**

Years Playing: 20.2
Courses Played: 535
Niced 192 Times in 80 Posts

Quote:

Mostly true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocheez View Post
HeavyCritters is actually quite nice in person. But I think he prefers to see posts with results, not promises of great things. Let the courses speak for themselves, no need to post about music venues 45 minutes away.
All true.

Old 04-12-2019, 07:29 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.3
Courses Played: 33
Niced 1,034 Times in 496 Posts

Mtn. Man posted about 27 more baskets going in.

Including Gold.