#201  
Old 04-07-2019, 07:40 AM
da Crippler's Avatar
da Crippler da Crippler is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Years Playing: 49.6
Courses Played: 52
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 561
Niced 431 Times in 190 Posts
Default

History in the making. You'll get to say you were there, bragging rights for the rest of your life. Don't miss this opportunity.


https://www.discgolfscene.com/tourna...dge_Hills_2019
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 04-10-2019, 06:58 PM
da Crippler's Avatar
da Crippler da Crippler is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Years Playing: 49.6
Courses Played: 52
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 561
Niced 431 Times in 190 Posts
Default

This world famous music venue is just up the road from Highbridge Hills. They have great music all summer long, there are free shuttle buses from Ashland, and it's a great way to enhance your trip to HH and northern Wisconsin. The Marshall Tucker Band and Brian Setzer are playing Fri. and Sat. during the Highbridge Hills Open.

https://www.bigtop.org/

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 04-11-2019, 06:52 PM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,705
Niced 628 Times in 540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocheez View Post
I am sure that is the plan but they probably don't have the cash to drop $7K on baskets at this time and the black baskets are temporary. They were able to get the green prodigys in the ground with Cale's help/Prodigy sponsorship.
If the place did not get the Prodigy baskets then My suggestion would be to properly use spray paint and the clear coat on the baskets taking your time on it doing it right and redoing the Dynamic Discs in the top of the basket with the white Dynamic Discs window logo and then clear coat over it to help it stick on better.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 04-11-2019, 09:13 PM
HeavyCritters's Avatar
HeavyCritters HeavyCritters is offline
**Stickin'Putts**
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Inside Elaine
Years Playing: 20.2
Courses Played: 535
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,035
Niced 192 Times in 80 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da Crippler View Post
This world famous music venue is just up the road from Highbridge Hills. They have great music all summer long, there are free shuttle buses from Ashland, and it's a great way to enhance your trip to HH and northern Wisconsin. The Marshall Tucker Band and Brian Setzer are playing Fri. and Sat. during the Highbridge Hills Open.

https://www.bigtop.org/
Yeah, 45 minutes to an hour "up the road". It ain't Chestnut.
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 04-12-2019, 11:03 AM
da Crippler's Avatar
da Crippler da Crippler is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Years Playing: 49.6
Courses Played: 52
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 561
Niced 431 Times in 190 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyCritters View Post
Yeah, 45 minutes to an hour "up the road". It ain't Chestnut.


I'm a Negative Nelly. I'm a wet blanket. I'm Mr. Doom and Gloom. That will never work. I hate Highbridge Hills. I'm bitter and resentful but I won't tell you why. Everything everyone does is wrong, everyone but me is an idiot. I am incredibly arrogant and shallow, I have nothing to add to any conversation except my own vitriol. I am simultaneously the coolest person here and the biggest jerk to walk the planet. I have absolutely nothing positive to say about anything that I didn't think of first. I spread hate anonymously on this forum because I can. I don't care about anyone but myself. I am Heavy Critters.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 04-12-2019, 12:10 PM
Mocheez Mocheez is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SE Wisconsin
Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 45
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,097
Niced 556 Times in 282 Posts
Default

HeavyCritters is actually quite nice in person. But I think he prefers to see posts with results, not promises of great things. Let the courses speak for themselves, no need to post about music venues 45 minutes away.
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 04-12-2019, 01:06 PM
Stardoggy's Avatar
Stardoggy Stardoggy is offline
**SuIciDe AnKles**
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Plymouth, WI
Years Playing: 8
Courses Played: 482
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,254
Niced 735 Times in 313 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da Crippler View Post


I'm a Negative Nelly. I'm a wet blanket. I'm Mr. Doom and Gloom. That will never work. I hate Highbridge Hills. I'm bitter and resentful but I won't tell you why. Everything everyone does is wrong, everyone but me is an idiot. I am incredibly arrogant and shallow, I have nothing to add to any conversation except my own vitriol. I am simultaneously the coolest person here and the biggest jerk to walk the planet. I have absolutely nothing positive to say about anything that I didn't think of first. I spread hate anonymously on this forum because I can. I don't care about anyone but myself. I am Heavy Critters.
Welcome to my world, bro-man.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 04-12-2019, 01:07 PM
ODRB's Avatar
ODRB ODRB is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 145
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 4,336
Niced 1,126 Times in 560 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardoggy View Post
Welcome to my world, bro-man.
And my last-weekend.
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 04-12-2019, 01:16 PM
HeavyCritters's Avatar
HeavyCritters HeavyCritters is offline
**Stickin'Putts**
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Inside Elaine
Years Playing: 20.2
Courses Played: 535
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,035
Niced 192 Times in 80 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da Crippler View Post


I'm a Negative Nelly. I'm a wet blanket. I'm Mr. Doom and Gloom. That will never work. I hate Highbridge Hills. I'm bitter and resentful but I won't tell you why. Everything everyone does is wrong, everyone but me is an idiot. I am incredibly arrogant and shallow, I have nothing to add to any conversation except my own vitriol. I am simultaneously the coolest person here and the biggest jerk to walk the planet. I have absolutely nothing positive to say about anything that I didn't think of first. I spread hate anonymously on this forum because I can. I don't care about anyone but myself. I am Heavy Critters.
Mostly true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocheez View Post
HeavyCritters is actually quite nice in person. But I think he prefers to see posts with results, not promises of great things. Let the courses speak for themselves, no need to post about music venues 45 minutes away.
All true.
Reply With Quote
 

  #210  
Old 04-12-2019, 07:29 PM
DanJon DanJon is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Years Playing: 15.3
Courses Played: 33
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,957
Niced 1,034 Times in 496 Posts
Default

Mtn. Man posted about 27 more baskets going in.

Including Gold.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HOD 12/20/2018: Highbridge Hills - Woodland Greens Hole 9 in Highbridge, WI fritothedog Hole of the Day 22 01-02-2019 02:53 PM
HOD 8/17/2018: Highbridge Hills - Blueberry Hill Hole 8 in Highbridge, WI fritothedog Hole of the Day 20 08-19-2018 08:02 PM
HOD 1/5/2018: Highbridge Hills - Highbridge Gold Hole 2 in Highbridge, WI fritothedog Hole of the Day 27 01-11-2018 01:24 PM
HOD 4/30/16: Hole 6 @ Highbridge Hills - Granite Ridge in Highbridge, WI ilmcgee Hole of the Day 25 05-17-2016 10:44 AM
HOD 8/6/13: Highbridge Hills - Woodland Greens #8 (Highbridge, WI) Swisher Streets Hole of the Day 49 08-08-2013 12:15 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.